For Sale 0.0.3 CBB Lygodactylus williamsi - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 09-23-2016, 02:04 PM   #1
frankpayne32
0.0.3 CBB Lygodactylus williamsi

I have a group of three CBB Lygodactylus williamsi that I produced for sale. If you are buying multiples I can provide separate bloodlines. Prices are $150 each or $400 for three. The animals will be ready to ship on October 10 (should be perfect shipping weather) or I could probably deliver to the October 15 Hamburg, PA reptile show.

If you have been keeping up with the status williamsi you know that this species will very likely go CITES 1 this month and become much more difficult to acquire in the future. I wasn't planning on letting any more go this soon but I am rapidly running out of room.

Please read all of the information in the ad before asking questions as most questions will be answered there. Other than that please private message me with any questions. Thanks for looking!
When setting up my breeding group I took the care and time to collect founding stock from four different unrelated CBB sources. I keep my breeders only as pairs and keep very detailed records. I know the lineage, lay date, hatch date, and incubation temperature range of every gecko I produce and sell. You will receive all of this information when you purchase any of my geckos. If you purchase a group of geckos I will make sure to provide unrelated animals to form your own breeding group. I remove every single clutch that is laid from the terrarium and incubate them under ideal temperatures to produce either mostly females or an even sex ratio. None of my eggs have experienced temperatures over 80 F which are known to produce mostly males.

Unless otherwise stated, all geckos for sale are approximately two months old (I will give you an exact hatch date when shipping) and approximately half grown. I would never sell a gecko that I’m not confidant will survive to adulthood. These will all be ready to breed within seven to ten months, probably less under ideal conditions.
The most common question that people have is if they can be sexed at this age. At this age I cannot 100% guarantee sex but I will do my best to sex them for you when boxing them up as well as provide you with incubation temperature data. I realize that most people want females as very few other breeders produce them but at this age it is just not completely possible to tell. However, due to egg removal and controlled incubation the majority of my offspring prove out to be females. I can provide credible references of past customers to back this up.

Prices are firm as a purchase includes free of charge a new insulated shipping box, any necessary heat or phase 22 packs, a printed ten page care sheet written by me with many pictures, shipping insurance, PayPal fees, and live/healthy arrival guarantee. Buyer must be present at time of first delivery or have package held for pick up at a local FedEx facility. Having the geckos held at the facility is the preferred method of delivery, especially in extreme temperatures. I will check temperatures before shipping and may insist on the animals being held at the nearest facility. This also tends to reduce shipping prices. Any DOA’s must be declared with picture evidence within a few hours of delivery. Replacement animals will be provided as a refund. I cannot refund shipping prices. I have never had a loss during shipping though. Buyer pays actual shipping costs via Ship Your Reptiles and I receive an additional discount from them which gets passed on to you. I ship on Mondays and Tuesdays weather permitting. I go to most of the Hamburg, PA reptile shows and can deliver there free of charge. Local buyers are always preferred. I can meet at a reasonable distance from Bloomsburg, PA. No deposits and no trades at this time please. First paid, first bought.

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-17-2016, 03:20 PM   #2
Eshillingburg
Are any of these still available?

Old 10-17-2016, 05:22 PM   #3
frankpayne32
Hello Evan,

I do have a group that will be ready to ship in three to four weeks. They can be reserved by pre-payment. Please privately message me with any questions you might have. Thanks for the interest!

Frank
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!