Intuit card reader - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 05-22-2012, 04:59 PM   #11
mikepanzarella
i just ordered the square how is it compared to the intuit (i have yet to try them)
also waiting on the paypal version to come out

Old 05-25-2012, 04:19 PM   #12
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepanzarella View Post
i just ordered the square how is it compared to the intuit (i have yet to try them)

Well, Go payment gives two options to receive payment and square one. With Go payment you can have payments sent directly to your bank account or they will send you a prepaid Visa card with your name on it and the payments can be sent there.

I like the fact that with go payment you can also process credit cards online too. Something you can't do with square.

You have two different terminal options to process online. With Intuit's Merchant Services Center (quickbooks) or you can process cards with Go payments system online too.
Attached Images

Old 05-25-2012, 04:23 PM   #13
Dennis Hultman
Quote:

For me they both seemed to process about the same time. I did have a harder time reading a card in the squares reader. Had to swipe it several times when the go payment reader read it on the first swipe.

Edit**
To add, the payments processed in the square reader was available the next day in my bank account. The go payment reader took almost three days to become available on the first test I did.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:45 PM   #14
mikepanzarella
i just got the new paypal reader they are available
i downloaded the app (iphone) 1st then was able to order it from there
i wasnt able to locate how to order it on the site

Old 06-22-2012, 02:43 AM   #15
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
i just got the new paypal reader they are available
i downloaded the app (iphone) 1st then was able to order it from there
i wasnt able to locate how to order it on the site
Got mine yesterday as well. Haven't tried it yet.

Old 06-22-2012, 02:47 AM   #16
mikepanzarella
i like that you can add inventory on the app
also the fact that its larger and almost sits on the phone makes me think it will last longer
not as much flex on the pin or reader

Old 06-25-2012, 12:13 PM   #17
Dennis Hultman
I went to a new restaurant yesterday and cash registers were all IPads with square attached to them. Looks slick (no clutter) compared to the standard pos system or cash register.

Old 06-26-2012, 01:16 AM   #19
radera5
Oops I totally forgot about posting links here...anyway, Dennis I am sending you a message.

Old 06-26-2012, 04:00 AM   #20
mikepanzarella
that sounds really cool i wish my restaurant would do that
i have the square and the paypal im going to test them out at the next show see how they both work
most of my transactions are via paypal so ill prob just stick with that for the most part but always good to have a back up

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!