Inquiry NGM Exotics- Fusion Racks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
Black Pearl Reptiles
NGM Exotics- Fusion Racks

I'm thinking of purchasing some of their racks.

Has anyone worked with them before? How was the customer service?
How was the quality of their product?

Any info helps!

Thanks!

John Michels
www.blackpearlreptiles.com

Old 10-15-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
usmckmanning
I have 6 of there big boa tubs. They work great and are very sturdy, strong. never had a problem with them and they are very easy to clean when the snakes dont poop on the bedding.

Old 10-16-2010, 04:17 AM   #3
jcboas
Their customer service seems good they answer e-mails and questions right away. Kevin are they actually big enough for boas?

Old 10-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #4
usmckmanning
They are defiantly big enough for boas. My two biggest female boas are 8 feet and roughly 40 lbs and they fit perfectly in them. They are not crammed and plenty of room to move around.

Old 10-16-2010, 12:11 PM   #5
robinson7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Pearl Reptiles View Post
I'm thinking of purchasing some of their racks.

Has anyone worked with them before? How was the customer service?
How was the quality of their product?

Any info helps!

Thanks!

John Michels
www.blackpearlreptiles.com

Hi John,

I have several Fusion racks, and they are amazing. They are hands down the best quality product that I have seen since I've been into reptiles. I have two Fusion 200's and one Fusion 100, and I plan on getting a couple hatchling racks in the new year. Sure I could buy PVC racks for less, but when top quality is your thing then these racks are a no-brainer. I plan be in this hobby for the long run, and these racks will last a lifetime. They are easy to transport and the castors make for easy moving when the snake room needs to be cleaned. The ultratherms are awesome too, much more consistent than heat tape. The ventilation pattern is very convienient, I have drilled hundreds of holes in rubbermaids over the years... but not anymore! I have had many customers come to buy snakes, and comment on how professional the metal racks look. I also have a few old melamine racks and a PVC one too from when I first started out, so I know the difference in quality first hand. I will only be buying Fusion racks from now on, they are a wise investment.

As for the customer service, top notch. I have recieved nothing but the best service from NGM, and that is a huge thing for me. I won't deal with someone twice unless their service is great, and I have fairly high standards regarding this. I have purchased over 50 BP's from big breeders and the average Joe, so I know what good and bad service is like. I have dealt with NGM many times, buying both animals and racks from them.

I would highly recomend NGM Exotics and their Fusion racks. I will definately be purchasing more racks as my collection expands. Hope this helps!

Phil Robinson
Robinson's Royal Pythons

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!