Bad Guy Turtlesandtortoises inc did me wrong - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-27-2017, 12:07 PM   #11
Snake-Queen
What is their faunaclassifieds user name?
How about an email address, phone number or any other identifying information.

If you would post your communications with them, we would know exactly what you said to them. Edit any swear words.

Old 12-27-2017, 12:25 PM   #12
turtle&tortoise
I have responded to every communication with this Customer. The last communication was Sunday. I thrive for happy customers. This customer is completely telling lies. I have not received any complaint from him and when we spoke in the phone, he even said that the damaged shell did not bother him at all and was very happy at the incredible price I gave him. It was also clearly listed a having a damaged shell. If he Has changed his mind and does not like or want the tortoise, he can send it back and get a refund.

Old 12-27-2017, 12:29 PM   #13
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle&tortoise View Post
I have responded to every communication with this Customer. The last communication was Sunday. I thrive for happy customers. This customer is completely telling lies. I have not received any complaint from him and when we spoke in the phone, he even said that the damaged shell did not bother him at all and was very happy at the incredible price I gave him. It was also clearly listed a having a damaged shell. If he Has changed his mind and does not like or want the tortoise, he can send it back and get a refund.
Thank you for responding.

Old 12-27-2017, 02:41 PM   #14
Omead
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=643679

Is this the same tortoise you got the other day?

Old 12-27-2017, 03:08 PM   #16
JColt
David, You seem to have a lot of problems using this website and etiquette. You may want to spend a week or so and learn. You'll end up with a bad reputation all because your clueless about how things operate.

Old 12-27-2017, 03:09 PM   #17
turtle&tortoise
I have now offered to this Customer a full refund via text and he has refused. He is seems more concerned about FedEx being late than anything else. I encourage everyone to view the above link or a thread that this Customer posted after he received the delivery. You will now see why I am so confused.

Old 12-27-2017, 03:11 PM   #18
reptiledude063
This seller is not telling things the way it happened, I was happy at first but upon further inspection I realized it was not as he said, "a slight defect, that it was NOT an accident...WRONG! It was an accident! And as far as FedEx, I text him a d told him that FedEx said the ball in in his court! I asked him for a some credit or partly refund it. He never answered. Who's telling lies now

Old 12-27-2017, 03:30 PM   #19
turtle&tortoise
The tortoise is five inches long, not five feet. Any imperfections are very apparent and were discussed before hand via phone and listed in the ad. If you would return the tortoise, I still offer you a full refund. I apologize that you are not happy but you even Called and told me you were happy, you text me and then posted a thread in this website stating you are happy. If you feel cheated I anyway, I will refund your payment once I have received the tortoise back.

Old 12-27-2017, 03:38 PM   #20
reptiledude063
Unsubscribe

How do I un0

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!