Bad Guy Turtlesandtortoises inc did me wrong - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-27-2017, 03:47 PM   #21
reptiledude063
Not shipping anything back

This wouldn't of happen if you answered me. We can go back and forth all day on this but I'm too busy for this farce!!!!

Old 12-27-2017, 05:35 PM   #22
NathanKS
Instead of this getting all side tracked by potentially unfounded accusations.

Why don't you both take screen shots and post them here? I am not going to take either of you at your word alone and I highly doubt the rest of the BOI would either.

Old 12-27-2017, 06:06 PM   #23
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanKS View Post
Instead of this getting all side tracked by potentially unfounded accusations.

Why don't you both take screen shots and post them here? I am not going to take either of you at your word alone and I highly doubt the rest of the BOI would either.
I have asked the OP to do this several times, yet there is still no screenshots of the communications.

I sent Jay (Turtles and Tortoises) an email about this thread and within minutes, he was here responding. If you follow the link provided, the OP seemed happy about his purchase 2 days ago.

From the OPs own words, the damage was disclosed & he got a really good price on the tort. Shipping delays happen during the holiday season, so that should have been expected. I personally would've held off shipping till after the new year.

Old 12-27-2017, 06:23 PM   #24
turtle&tortoise
Thread with messages posted before and after receiving the tortoise.
Attached Images

Old 12-27-2017, 06:30 PM   #25
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptiledude063 View Post
He also said that if I have any questions he would be glad to help. And yes I had a few and he a cowered (answered)
most of them and text or talk he was there after the purchase
This statement is contradictory to what the OP said here.
The word in red is what he meant to say, reference the SS to see.

Old 12-27-2017, 09:20 PM   #26
exoticsdr
Did you request photos of the deformity before you purchased? Just asking, because if I am agreeing to purchase an animal with a known deformity, I would want to see what I was getting into ahead of time. Todd

Old 12-27-2017, 09:48 PM   #27
turtle&tortoise
He did not request photos of the imperfections but they were clearly described over the phone so there would be no confusion at all. Once he had received the tortoise on Saturday morning, he posted on Fauna how happy he was, we spoke on the phone plus exchanged texts for a few days and he even sent me a photo of the tortoise in his new home. Only today, Wednesday has he decided he is not happy with the tortoise. I have offered a full refund once returned but that was not accepted.

Old 12-27-2017, 10:02 PM   #28
tlmoon
Jay, if you have any screen shots of the conversations that would help seal the deal that the OP is being unreasonable.

But, based on what both of you have posted, I believe you Jay, not the OP. An OP who gets hostile when questions are asked is a huge red flag. These type of attack threads with no proof and angry responses to basic questions almost always end up a thread that turns around on the OP, who gets soundly walloped by reason and evidence and ends up on people's 'Do not sell to' lists.

Old 12-27-2017, 10:02 PM   #29
Lucille
That is a nice looking turtle, I'd think he would be delighted that the imperfection to the shell was not genetic, especially if he had thoughts of breeding years down the road.
You've offered a refund, hopefully he will not be one of those people who try to take advantage and think they can get cash and keep the animal.

Old 12-27-2017, 10:10 PM   #30
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You've offered a refund, hopefully he will not be one of those people who try to take advantage and think they can get cash and keep the animal.
This is exactly what I started thinking, especially since his replies have been less than forthcoming.

I also received a message from the OP.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!