Bad Guy Adam Wysocki 8 Ball Pythons - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:34 PM   #61
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraman1 View Post
I think you are missing my point here. It would be great if the op posted proof, but adams absence here is proof enough for me and we all know he knows about both threads. Also he never responded to the other bad guy thread that was about him. I dont know why you are still bringing up the IBD, because it actually have NOTHING to do with the OP's original post. Oh and You could easily start a thread about me selling you bad animals, but unlike adam I will gladly come and defend my name and tell my side of the story(if there was one). Do you see my point?
Adam's lack of response doesn't prove anything. You say it's proof enough of his guilt, I saw it's proof that he's smart enough not to waste his time fighting innuendo.

Let me ask you this Mark. If I did post a thread about you saying you'd sold an IBD infected animal (or that you're a child molester, drug user, etc) but refused to offer any proof, HOW would you defend yourself??

Can you prove you DIDN'T sell me an animal? NO, you can't.

Can you prove that that animal DIDN'T die of IBD? NO, you can't.

There's a basic tenant of logic, Mark, that says you can't prove a negative.

That's why the burden of proof falls on the accuser to prove that (XXXX) DID happen.

And if you were so confident in you abilities to "easily defend" yourself, why do you care what example I use? I think it's because you know that people WILL take accusations as proof. But that's not the way things are supposed to work on the BOI.

Really, the only reason I've used IBD as an example is that everyone knows what it is, and it's easy to type.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:47 PM   #62
cobraman1
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133 View Post
Adam's lack of response doesn't prove anything. You say it's proof enough of his guilt, I saw it's proof that he's smart enough not to waste his time fighting innuendo.

Let me ask you this Mark. If I did post a thread about you saying you'd sold an IBD infected animal (or that you're a child molester, drug user, etc) but refused to offer any proof, HOW would you defend yourself??

Can you prove you DIDN'T sell me an animal? NO, you can't.

Can you prove that that animal DIDN'T die of IBD? NO, you can't.

There's a basic tenant of logic, Mark, that says you can't prove a negative.

That's why the burden of proof falls on the accuser to prove that (XXXX) DID happen.

And if you were so confident in you abilities to "easily defend" yourself, why do you care what example I use? I think it's because you know that people WILL take accusations as proof. But that's not the way things are supposed to work on the BOI.

Really, the only reason I've used IBD as an example is that everyone knows what it is, and it's easy to type.

Look, you still dont get it. Your right, depending on the situation, you cant always prove your innocence if someone just accusses you for no reason, but at least make an attempt to defend yourself. Now back to the OP's original post, I dont think he really needs to prove anything.(just my opinion) because adam is proving the OP's point by not answering this thread. GIve me a freakin break, according to you adam is "smart" for not to replying to this thread. I guess it was "smart" of him not to reply to the other thread too. Was it also "smart" to stop contact with the guy from the other thread that was owed 5k? What is Smart is not doing business with a BAD business man like Adam.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:37 PM   #63
TripleMoonsExotic
I think the $5k debt owed for years already has put Adam in the hot seat. All of these other customer issues that have been slowly coming out of the woodwork just add to it. You can't really defend this guy anymore. Their are multiple complaints over the past 6 months, many of which have not been addressed. He still owes a guy five thousand dollars because he spent money before animals were received.

This particular OP stated he tried over the period of two months after the purchase to get in contact with Adam through a variety of channels. Would any of you ignore your customer who had questions or problems, even if they purchased from you face to face at a show? What else is a customer to do if they are being ignored?

Old 11-11-2010, 11:47 AM   #64
Cp3_Pythons
They can have thin gs flipped on them and be put in the hot seat...
Ok now that Im free for a few minutes it time to address some issue's
First Who said It was A hatchling that I purchased from Adam??? Not me Becuase she wasn't
Second. When I purchased her she was in a Giant Deli Cup with rubberbands around it to keep her inside Did I get a Recipt NO
I usually dont get recpits at the Expo's I picked up a few things at the last one and didnt get a recipt for them either
My temps thats on the cool side of the tank not the warm side right above the heating mat its 94-96 altough I do keep my temps slightly below that what most would like them to be at Explanation We all have are own way of doing things
As for making Adam out to be a Bad Guy I didn't do it to him He's been doing it to himself for a while now I guess out of sight out of mind is the logic behind it?? Im sorry That may have been a little rude...
I know I purchased 3 female Bp's from Adam one of which died at a later date
I know I tried to contact Adam with No response from him
Adam knows this as well... IMO the only thing I can think of behind it is that if he dosent respond then people will eventually forget about it and things will go away and it will be over and done with
The reason for him not being here IMHO is simple
Out of Sight Out Of Mind
Maybe thats the reason he went from 8 Ball Pythons to NatPet?? Maybe thats the Reason the NatPet Website doesn't list contact information or a button to hit to send them a Email
Like I stated before I wrote this off as a loss awhile back for several reasons

Old 11-11-2010, 11:51 AM   #65
Cp3_Pythons
Adam is a good guy in the Industry I mean his means and doings are Great He did them with the Greatest of intentions
Its his Business Ethics and Customer Support Thats not so great
Bottom line of the thread

Old 11-12-2010, 01:31 PM   #66
Otter_23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp3_Pythons View Post
Adam is a good guy in the Industry I mean his means and doings are Great He did them with the Greatest of intentions
Its his Business Ethics and Customer Support Thats not so great
Bottom line of the thread
I would question your first sentence. Here is the problem I have why was Natpet started when there are already great organizations doing so much for the reptile industry such as USARK etc... What is the point in splitting monies to fight for the same causes? In my opinion from what I have read Adam was unable to run his business for what ever reason and other people are helping pay that debt. In this situation the OP can relay what his experience with Adam was but without Adam's input that is all we have to go on, the OP's word. There is no proof but in light of how Adam has conducted business I see it as a possiblity nothing more nothing less.

Old 11-12-2010, 07:21 PM   #67
illbeyoursoldier
And you STILL seriously can't copy and past any e-mails or facebook messages or ANYTHING to hold up your side of the story?? Nothing?

Why have so many people demanded this, and when you are finally "free for a few minutes time to address some issue's," you have nothing to add here? Why is this the only issue you fall silent on?

Old 11-12-2010, 07:25 PM   #68
illbeyoursoldier
*paste

And my name is Chelsea Lynn Gardiner.
(My mistake, forgot to add my name).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!