Walter Smith...Good Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2004, 05:36 PM   #1
DAND
Thumbs up Walter Smith...Good Guy

Walter is a great guy to do business with. Good communication, quality animals at a decent price and knows how to pack animals for shipping. I would not hesitate to do business with him in the future. Thanks for the new additions Walter.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:42 AM   #2
ciara
Just wanted to add another positive feedback for Walter. I made arrangements to purchase an 08 Alabama locality corn from him, before Daytona. He kept it back, sold all the rest of the clutch, only to find that the hatchling refused its next meal after he got back from Florida.

He informed me of this, and offered me the 07 male at the same price as the 08. I happily agreed and we arranged a ship date. The yearling arrived this morning, safe and sound, packaged wonderfully for the trip. I couldn't be happier with the snake, and with Walter's professionalism, communication, and customer service.

I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good quality animal from a reputable breeder. I'll definitely purchase further animals from him in the future!

Old 09-06-2008, 08:11 AM   #3
MohrSnakes
Walter is top notch in my book as well. Great snakes and great guy!

Old 09-06-2008, 09:05 AM   #4
Dixie Reptiles
I have known Walter for several years now he has great animals and is one of the good guys in this business.Terry Heuring/Dixie Reptiles

Old 09-06-2008, 05:05 PM   #5
JustinF
Walter was awesome to deal with, excellent communication, fast replies, animals packed VERY well, everything about the transaction was all I could ask for! Will buy from Walter again.

Old 03-10-2010, 07:58 PM   #6
maxfox426
Just wanted to add another example of a great experience working with Walter!

I just received an '09 baby corn snake from him today via FedEx - my first experience with live animal overnight shipping. Walter was incredibly helpful in talking me through the process and answering all my questions. We even had to wait on the weather a few weeks before my animal could be shipped to me. Walter's communication was excellent throughout.

Overall, it was a fantastic experience. I would definitely work with Walter again in the future.

Oh, and not to forget, the corn snake I received is awesome!!!

So here's another BIG for Walter! Thank you!

--Cynthia McCullough

Old 03-11-2010, 07:42 AM   #7
harleydan1956
Walter

I bought a snake from Walter 2 years ago, beautiful snake. Great communications and the snake just keeps getting better. A fine example. I would Recommend him to anyone wanting an animal.

Dan Rosier

Old 11-15-2010, 03:18 AM   #8
Mystic Exotics
I have to add that I would highly recommend Walter! I have purchased a few snakes from him, & he's even contacted me since, letting me know of other snakes that he knows I would be interested in.
Walter will get my continued business for years to come.

Thank you Walter!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!