Bad Guy DTS Herps - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2008, 12:55 AM   #51
absnaken
Wow, the scary thing is I think you believe what you are saying Dan. You gave me the Frenata to refund for the dead boas. My buddy Scott saw your add and offered me a deal that he would use up my credit with you by paying me if I got him the Frenata. As you may of forgot I was waiting months for you to get me a pair of albino house snakes instead. The only snakes that lived from you where the egg eaters so since he was going to pay the shipping I figured I would grab another pair from you (and the first pair was black and silver, no red!) I am not very forward about dealing with these things and Scott offered to call you and see if he could get further with you. As your buddy Freight informed Scott that he bought a bad snake off you. The paypal thing, if you read it is only for 75 dollars. Is any of this coming back??? How do you keep figuering that the Frenata was Free?? Can anyone explain to me this? unless you knew they where bad snakes as you took so long to send them because the male in the trio was in bad shape and you wanted to wait to send it till it got better. I would like you to know that I am a morman and a eagle scout and a father of 2.. I do not try to lie, cheat, or steale from people. I really believe in the Karma thing also. so if this is the way you treat your customers than I pitty them and hope they learn about this web site before buying from you.
even in your email you admitted to knowing that you owe me 75 dollars. was all this worth it? not for me, but now to inform others of your doings it will all come around.

Old 10-07-2008, 12:57 AM   #52
lanceheads
ahh, Dan, your reaching now. Asking Dennis or challenging him for an answer, serves you no purpose and will only get you banned again, relax Dan.

Randal Berry

Old 10-07-2008, 12:57 AM   #53
absnaken
Why did you get Banned Dan? you told me you have never had any problems in the past.

Old 10-07-2008, 01:03 AM   #54
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
ahh, Dan, your reaching now. Asking Dennis or challenging him for an answer, serves you no purpose and will only get you banned again, relax Dan.

Randal Berry
That is inevitable. But what a nice attempt to coach your douche bag friend.

Old 10-07-2008, 01:04 AM   #55
Dan Scolaro
Andy:

You are full of wind.

It goes without saying that you had no guarantee on those boas months later that died in your care months later and I was just being very kind to you.

Your friend Scott voiced that you were afraid to pick up the frenata when it arrived so I have to question what you are all about there buying snakes and afraid of them.

Regardless, I told you to not feed the egg eater and soak it and get its shed off BEFORE feeding it as the transport on a new born is tough.

Then we speak and I tell you I will get your egg eater or 75 refund but know the snake means more to you so was still working on it.

And then the next day after we speak, you email me some nutso email threatening to scam me for 310 dollars plus 75 dollars and then go after me for 200 on paypal. You are a nut.

Explain it to the feds my friend and your goose is cooked.

Old 10-07-2008, 01:05 AM   #56
absnaken
not sure how snakes from arizona are illegal to sell? How did you get that they where California local?

Old 10-07-2008, 01:06 AM   #57
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
That is inevitable. But what a nice attempt to coach your douche bag friend.
Picking a fight again Chuck?

Old 10-07-2008, 01:08 AM   #58
Dan Scolaro
Chuck:

Hey, I thought they were going to kick you off this board?

In any case, per your requests, I have that photo ready now of my six-pack abs you wanted as a poster for your room. Shall I mail it?

Old 10-07-2008, 01:10 AM   #59
Dan Scolaro
Andy:

You said they were california western longnose snakes and we sending them from California from this address. But you do not have to explain it to me, but explain it to the feds.

ANDREW BILLINGS
2291 JUNIPER RD.
TUSTIN, CA 92780

Old 10-07-2008, 01:11 AM   #60
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceheads View Post
Picking a fight again Chuck?
Just pointing out the facts you old .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!