Freedom Breeder Rack (6 levels) & melamine rack - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-31-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
vpg086
Freedom Breeder Rack (6 levels) & melamine rack

Hi all,

This is my first post here in the fauna classifieds.

Im selling a standard style freedom breeder rack that has 6 levels. There are no issues with this unit. It is in great condition. It is on heavy duty casters.

Two levels are the medium sized tubs that would hold breeder male sized ball pythons or juvenile-young adult females.

Four other levels are the smaller size. Used for baby ball pythons or other similar sized snakes.

Two of the four small levels are empty (no tubs but easily replaced @ freedombreeder.com)
The other two are the split-style tubs which means there are 2 separate compartments PER tub.

This rack is heated with heat panels and a $150 helix thermostat.

I paid over $1200 for this set up and Im looking to get $700.

I am in Orange County, Ca. Pick up is preferred but I can ship this although im not very experienced with shipping. Shipping would be additional and I would send it any way you would like Id just need proper instruction.

More pics or info can be taken if needed.

I also have a nice quality melamine rack w/ tubs that is heated and also comes with a basic thermostat. Not sure on tub quart size.
Rack measurements
34.5" tall
23.5" wide
23" deep

100$

$750 for both!

my # is 714 752 0606
i respond to phone calls, text or pm/email/thread posts.
Thanks,
Vito
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-31-2010, 05:13 PM   #2
vpg086
2nd rack pics,
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!