Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2018, 06:50 PM   #11
J9turtlepower
I am sorry it is very hard to lay out all this in any good order 4 screeshots at a time. Any other questions or proof you'd like to ask, I'm happy to provide. I have no criminal record, except mabye an overdue parking ticket.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower View Post
He already did launch a website to look like my online resume with a client of mines personal info. How I have access is better here nor there but once I found out about this website I collected every bit of proof I didn't make it as I could cause I knew he had also reported it to try to get me fired. I actually had to meet with an investigator of my nursing license today about the webpage that was made. Luckily I had plenty of proof that it was not me. Yes this website was also paid for with a credit card in my name and a link to pay pal asking for donations.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk