Bad Guy bad guy Francisco /MOC Reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2019, 11:34 PM   #21
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOC REPTILES View Post
Now that he got screwed on fauna, is asking for his friends (who have no clue about reptiles) to do something about my business reputation what a desperate and sick guy!!

Now that’s a straight up lie. I didn’t ask anyone to comment shit. Are you asking me too? Because your rating would go down quick. That friend of mine simply saw everything you said and thought you were an a-hole, so he said what he said. I had nothing to do with it other than starting the post. Lol you think i just told people to do it. That’s really cute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-07-2019, 11:36 PM   #22
Emery Aranda
Quote:
You received a healthy animal 100%.

You were satisfied with the animal upon arrival, and haven’t mentioned about the gasping...

You tell us the animal had RI and mouth rot 3 weeks later.

In the pictures you post here, the animal wasn’t as bad as in the pictures you sent us on the third week.

And you threatened us with bad reviews, for something there is no way you are sure about. Just to show you the kind of person you are.

We are 100% confident we shipped you a bery halealthy animal, we have over 99% happy customers. But there is always “the one” who has no clue about the care of their animals, and puts the blame on the seller.

It is obvious there is some poor husbandry there, and you mention all this 3 weeks later... do yourself a favor... don’t embarass yourself.

Some people are just a true disgrace for this hobby/business.

Even on medication, it has worsened. I did not ONCE threaten you with bad reviews. Show me where I threaten you. Please. Post your proof. You don’t have any of course because I never did. But I’m certain it WAS your fault. So do other customers of yours.

Old 05-07-2019, 11:38 PM   #23
Emery Aranda
Quote:
This kid just loves assuming things... Now he thinks Lucille and I are friends lol thanks for writing this bad review on me on fauna, just doing me a huge favor and making a fool of yourself in front of everybody

Lmaooo! I assume things yet you’re assuming I forced people to write you bad review . And again with the winky faces. Now I see why he compared you to a 12 year old girl. I was taking a nap while on this drama went on, so it was amusing to see you trying to blame me and accuse me of having someone else write you bad reviews. Like I have the time and energy and to do that. If I did, they’d leave an actual review so it’d actually have an impact. He just told you off because he saw you acting childish.

Old 05-07-2019, 11:41 PM   #24
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
My condolences on the loss of your mother. But the sort of schedule you describe, family issues as well as working 7 days a week could very well have led to husbandry lapses. There are times in life when we just don't have the time we need for everything. The next time you are overwhelmed try asking a friend for some help especially when it involves a critter.

Could you please point out those diagnoses on the vet papers? Not that the diagnoses would pinpoint when they started, but they don't seem to be shown on the vet papers at all.

They didn’t give me a diagnosis paper. Just fortaz which is antibiotics for those illness’

A frilled dragon or any reptile shouldn’t/doesn’t take up that much time....

A little time In the morning and a little time at night to feed/spray is more than enough. I just made sure temps were correct humidity was good as well as ventilation so it didn’t get stuck up and too damp, as well as that I continued keeping him hydrated and fed since frilled dragons love to drink. I’ve been keeping them for a while, however this is my first Australian.

Old 05-07-2019, 11:45 PM   #25
Emery Aranda
Quote:
This kid just loves assuming things... Now he thinks Lucille and I are friends lol thanks for writing this bad review on me on fauna, just doing me a huge favor and making a fool of yourself in front of everybody

Bro like I said I was sleeping lol. You and Lucille out of all people hammering on me while I’m asleep doesn’t do anything. Making a fool of myself? I saw other ads where someone mentioned Lucille driving someone to suicide and calling her an online hag that has nothing better to do. Those persons words not mine, but ever since I always watch out for her name and she’s told people to “beware” of me because I put someone on blast for a fake tegu contest someone pulled for publicity. Fauna is dead in the first place. The audience here is less than my Instagram. But if anyone searches your name on here, they’ll see this.

Old 05-07-2019, 11:48 PM   #26
Emery Aranda
Quote:
This is definitively not the animal you received from us. You were very happy when you received him. Come complaining 3 weeks later, absurd!!This is the obvious and clear result of very poor husbandry. Hope he recovers, don’t blame others and try to give bad reputation to a person and business, just because you are frustrated your animal got sick. I can’t care less how many bad reviews you want to give my business, you will not get absolutely anything from me.

Wasn’t happy. Said he looked good at the time but didn’t pull him apart looking him up and down like I should’ve because I assumed he was in good health! Like I said he was mouth gaping and mucus was prevalent first day. I shouldn’t of been so naive or in denial that you’d screw me over like that, because then I would’ve brought it up a lot sooner, but you did take a whopping 13 days just to respond. That’s almost 2 weeks right there! So take the time down a little. I came complaining 3 weeks later because you started replying 3 weeks after! I was sure something was wrong after the first week of having the lizard. Not 3 weeks later. I repeat I repeat IT WAS MORE EXTREME AT 3 weeks. Oh but I’m sure your argument will still be that I contacted you at 3 weeks. NO DUMBO YOU JUST HADN’T REPLIED A FEW DAYS AFTER MY PURCHASE SO I TRIED TREATING IT ON MY OWN. That’s where the customer service was shit. I had to blow you up with like 5 or 6 messages before you finally replied over a span of 13 days!!! What’s your excuse for that? Since you like to always put the blame on everyone else that is.

Old 05-07-2019, 11:51 PM   #27
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Unless there is more proof than has been shown here, I would not think you owed anything and I understand it must be upsetting to be blamed.

I was really impressed by your customer service referred to in the OP's first post of a discounted price on another animal. Even though the OP does not appear to want that, I thought it was so nice of you to put your own feelings aside and make such an offer.

Oh brother. Now this just sounds like some major butt kissing. If he cared for the animal, he’d help pay for the vet bills at the very least. Not offer a discount of $200 off another frilled.
$120 vet bill or $200 discounted frilled? Either way losing money right? So why wouldn’t he pay the vet bill?

Because he doesn’t care about the animal!!! He wants to make another sale. It’s plain as fkn day. Anyone with common sense would see that.
And why on earth would I want to buy another animal from the same person who sent me a sick one?!
I

Old 05-07-2019, 11:56 PM   #28
Emery Aranda
Quote:
I just wanted him to be happy somehow because even I am sure is his fault, I understand it is frustrating to pay for an expensive animal, and then he gets sick.

I offered him a female frilled for a ridiculously cheap price. Aussie female frilled are worth around 1.5k, and sell immediately.

That discount is way more than the vet bill. But I was not going to pay that bill. Paying that means accepting it was our fault... so I would rather offer this guy an animal at a wholsale price (where I don’t loose or gain, and he gets an animal worth way more, for a very good price). And he takes this as an opportunity to add it to the list of things to blame me about. It was very stupid from me to make him such a great offer, under every circumstance. Lesson learnt

That would not mean you admit fault!!! You could even have said “oh its possible it got the RI during shipment” or that it had it from your exporter and it worsened over time. But you obviously can’t do anything wrong since you’re the perfect human specimen and make no mistakes right? Jesus Christ. The reason why you refuse to pay the vet bills, is 1. You don’t actually care about the health of the animal
2. You want to make another sale
You can say you’re not making any money on that deal, but I’d still be losing money especially considering you may send me another sick one, but the first one should’ve been in good health to begin with.

Beside the point at the end of the day, people are going to see that you’re avoiding the vet bills because you simply don’t care about the animal as well as want another quick sale, otherwise you’d take losing $120 vs making another $850 on a new one. You can say you wouldn’t be making any money on it but I doubt it. At that point I wouldn’t be surprised if you tried sending me a NG telling me it’s an Australian.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:00 AM   #29
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Do not be smart. It was 4 weeks later actually, you went to the vet 5weeks after receiving the animal...

Incorrect. 5 weeks after I received a follow up exam and the antibiotics I needed. Not when I diagnosed him or first took him to the vet. I was sure something was wrong after one week, over the next week tried treating it on my own, and by the beginning of the third week I saw that the “rot guard” that I had been trying as well as increasing the heat to make an artificial fever both had not worked, so I knew it was time to make a vet visit. And they had no openings I’d be available for until later on. By this point you were still ignoring my messages.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:12 AM   #30
Emery Aranda
He goes on saying the same as I. It’s funny how you tried telling him that multiple people are telling me I’m wrong when it’s just you and Lucille on here???!!! Lmao “experts reptile people”

My friend goes and calls you out for your business practices, and just how you portray yourself and you can’t handle it.

You claim he “basically threatening to write a bad review” when I didn’t see him do it once? And on here you jumped to the conclusion and said that you were sure that I had him write a bad review? It’s obvious based how defensive you are, that you’re feeling attacked and are trying to do anything you can to possibly make yourself look good. On this forum and on the Instagram post.

This is where he really gets onto you and nails the point. I was asleep for all of this, but your customer service was so shitty it actually brought you negative attention without me even having to enforce it. He saw your comments and how you reacted, wrote his thoughts, and then based of what you replied to him, you both went exchanging messages on it for a while. I had no part in getting him to message you. You can try and lie and tell everyone I told someone else to all you want. But didn’t happen.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!