Bad Guy bad guy Francisco /MOC Reptiles - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:08 PM   #61
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOC REPTILES View Post
Lololo I have a Biology degree, and can tell you for sure that muscle grown with steroids, is grown in a very fake way. Resulting in poor coordination and so many other issues...in the brain too. Yes please send us all the drug test, we are so interested to see it...

Don’t make me post pics of you here to prove it, people will laugh at you lolll

What like slight gynocomastia that I had since I was a kid? Or acne that I have less of now than when I was 16? That doesn’t prove anything? Maybe if I was in my 30’s and had it. You seem to forget I was still a teen a few months ago. That just makes you look like a bullying asshole for pointing out someone’s imprecations. Also makes you look funny for arguing with a “kid” since you keep calling me that. I’m obviously not going to go out and get a drug test as that would be wasting another $100+ on you, but if you paid for it or better yet ordered it I’d gladly take it any day. And if you have a biology degree you should know it’s not fake. The hormones are fake, not the muscle fascia or cells.... The poor coordination comes from the stereotypical bodybuilders who use machines and don’t use enough free weights which causes them to have muscle imbalances, weak core etc... not because of their drug use? I’m a NASM certified personal trainer, so please don’t come into my realm where you don’t know anything you’re talking about...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-08-2019, 12:09 PM   #62
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milesd_87 View Post
Ok, I most certainly will. You based your treatment of a live animal, you purchased, on trying to avoid spending another couple hundred bucks. You said so yourself. There's plenty more I could point out about what you've said/done, but you're doing a pretty good job at digging your own hole with your responses.

The seller himself recommended home remedies......

And yeah I didn’t want to spend a couple hundred dollars on an animal I just received. I wanted to confirm it was sick before going to a vet and having them possibly say that nothing was wrong in case it really was just mouth gaping to release heat... they charge just for exams

Old 05-08-2019, 12:11 PM   #63
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeryfbrecovery View Post
Different account. Forgot my password to that one so now I have this one.
Well you could pretty much invent any story with that excuse. Without proof, people will not necessarily believe you.

Quote:
The Chameleon had severe eye issues, that were too far along to be treated
Quote:

As far as I’m concerned it was of old age considering Chams generally live 5-7 years. I was expecting her to die soon. Then the last couple days before she passed, she wouldn’t open her eyes. I never once changed my story.
So 2 days to you is too far along to be treated?

Old 05-08-2019, 12:12 PM   #64
MOC REPTILES
Oh so now you are getting sensitive and feeling bullied? Lol Emery, why don’t you just send us all a kiss of love, stop fighting with everyone, and go back to gym to work? Enjoy your day!!
Quote:
What like slight gynocomastia that I had since I was a kid? Or acne that I have less of now than when I was 16? That doesn’t prove anything? Maybe if I was in my 30’s and had it. You seem to forget I was still a teen a few months ago. That just makes you look like a bullying asshole for pointing out someone’s imprecations. Also makes you look funny for arguing with a “kid” since you keep calling me that. I’m obviously not going to go out and get a drug test as that would be wasting another $100+ on you, but if you paid for it or better yet ordered it I’d gladly take it any day. And if you have a biology degree you should know it’s not fake. The hormones are fake, not the muscle fascia or cells.... The poor coordination comes from the stereotypical bodybuilders who use machines and don’t use enough free weights which causes them to have muscle imbalances, weak core etc... not because of their drug use? I’m a NASM certified personal trainer, so please don’t come into my realm where you don’t know anything you’re talking about...

Old 05-08-2019, 12:20 PM   #65
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Well you could pretty much invent any story with that excuse. Without proof, people will not necessarily believe you.

So 2 days to you is too far along to be treated?

The chameleon was too old to be treated. Not the eye issues. I can see how it came off as it was the eye issues that were too far along. That’s my mistake.

As for the contest- why do you want me to find it? What on earth would that do to help this situation? I simply said that with that story you warned people to not do business with me nor the contest holder and I thought it was stupid that you told people to stay away from me simply because I exposed him for having a fake contest and fabricating it all for followers. It has nothing to do with this situation.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:23 PM   #66
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOC REPTILES View Post
Oh so now you are getting sensitive and feeling bullied? Lol Emery, why don’t you just send us all a kiss of love, stop fighting with everyone, and go back to gym to work? Enjoy your day!!

I don’t feel bullied. I’m saying how it would make you look. By me saying you’d sh*t your pants if you saw me, you have all rights to say what you think/feel. I’m not going to get offended off what you say because I know the truth. It’s like if you called me gay, why would I get offended if I know I’m not? It’d be like arguing with a child who’s claiming I’m purple.

Old 05-08-2019, 12:25 PM   #67
Lucille
Quote:
The chameleon was too old to be treated. Not the eye issues. I can see how it came off as it was the eye issues that were too far along. That’s my mistake.

As for the contest- why do you want me to find it? What on earth would that do to help this situation? I simply said that with that story you warned people to not do business with me nor the contest holder and I thought it was stupid that you told people to stay away from me simply because I exposed him for having a fake contest and fabricating it all for followers. It has nothing to do with this situation.

You brought up the contest, not me. If you bring up an issue, it is up to you to explain it. Here is the thread, please find the post you have objections to.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=668903

Old 05-08-2019, 12:29 PM   #68
Emery Aranda
But this is obviously not going anywhere. Lucille will still try to search every last bit of info she can find to make me look bad, even if it has nothing to do with this subject
And both of your guys main counter argument will be “why did it take you 3 weeks to bring it up? Why 5 to go to the vet”

I’m getting tired of answering these Why’s

Main point is you took more than 13 days to reply, and when you did you recommended handling it on my own as well. Home remedies failed.

As for it arriving sick, and the mouth gaping I guess only my friend and I know that so my only proof is a witness but I could obviously fabricate that just like how you could have people come on here and be on your side as well. So no point in going over that.

I want you to ask yourself though.

Why would I neglect a $850 animal? Let alone any animal, but why such an expensive one?

This originally started as me addressing the animals health issues, but you provided a lot of evidence with your reactions to me as well as others on Instagram that you don’t have good business practices. You say you have this degree in biology but it’s obvious off of your “knowledge” on performance enhancers, that you’re talking out your as*, so you’re degree in business must be just as proficient. You started problems with people who were simply saying to cool it, and by exploding on them it just made you look more unprofessional.

I’m pretty much done with all of this, I already know you’re not going to refund me my well deserved refund, but just because you get bad reviews in the future, don’t come pointing the finger at me every time...

Old 05-08-2019, 12:31 PM   #69
MOC REPTILES
All the suddent I get negative reviews from peope who never purchased from us... pathetic loosers haha but no worries, your walk of shame has began...what a sick guy!
Quote:
I don’t feel bullied. I’m saying how it would make you look. By me saying you’d sh*t your pants if you saw me, you have all rights to say what you think/feel. I’m not going to get offended off what you say because I know the truth. It’s like if you called me gay, why would I get offended if I know I’m not? It’d be like arguing with a child who’s claiming I’m purple.

Attached Images

Old 05-08-2019, 12:32 PM   #70
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You brought up the contest, not me. If you bring up an issue, it is up to you to explain it. Here is the thread, please find the post you have objections to.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=668903

See you went and put in the time and effort to find that old post. Please get out of the house and do something with your life. I am not going to go through that entire thread to find one little message. That entire event made like 3 separate discussions besides. There’s no relevancy of that to this situation beside the point that you tried to play head honcho on that as well. You must want fauna to claim you as the BOI god or something

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!