Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-14-2018, 08:45 AM   #111
Lucille
If so I can see why Leverock won't come here to discuss the 'issues' of his 'open court cases'.
Reading some of his past threads, Calebroad is a master of legal allegations and talks with court personnel that could not, in my opinion be true. Similarly, there are allegations that Leverock has put up faux websites, etc. to battle those he disagrees with.
What may be happening is that two masters of fantasy are staging an entertaining but fake internet battle. They will not come here, in my opinion, because BOI readers request proof and are not easily fooled by unsupported allegation.
I'm sure is will be an epic battle out there, I suspect it might fizzle, here.

Old 06-14-2018, 11:06 AM   #112
J9turtlepower
There is no fake battle hear, rest assured I have been tormeted for months by Anthony's slander and threats on my nursing license. He fraudulently put a credit card in my name to pay for a website to look like my online nursing resume, but all it did was degrade my patient. He made pay pal links asking for donations on the site also. I saw a death threat sent to me by one of his friends that was supposedly a message I sent him. I never threatened anyone and I have the whole convos to prove it. At one point I was so scared and fed up with all this crap that I asked another party for help and that is when Chris stepped in to stuck up for me and try to get Anthony to leave me alone. He can not come here to talk because as a result Anthony is pressing some bs charges on him with fake evidence. However Mr Leverock does not have and cases open against Candi or I so there is no reason he can't come here to defend himself. He can talk a whole lot of crap about me when I can't defend myself but he will not come around when I can.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
If so I can see why Leverock won't come here to discuss the 'issues' of his 'open court cases'.
Reading some of his past threads, Calebroad is a master of legal allegations and talks with court personnel that could not, in my opinion be true. Similarly, there are allegations that Leverock has put up faux websites, etc. to battle those he disagrees with.
What may be happening is that two masters of fantasy are staging an entertaining but fake internet battle. They will not come here, in my opinion, because BOI readers request proof and are not easily fooled by unsupported allegation.
I'm sure is will be an epic battle out there, I suspect it might fizzle, here.
Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Old 06-14-2018, 11:18 AM   #113
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower View Post
He can not come here to talk because as a result Anthony is pressing some bs charges on him with fake evidence.
When Chris alleged that he was going to take legal action against another party involved in some of the threads here, it certainly did not prevent him from speaking, quite the opposite.
I get the sense that there is a lot more here than meets the eye.

Old 06-14-2018, 11:22 AM   #114
J9turtlepower
Yes I also forgot to mention. Anthony post pics of my address, my family members, guns. I don't know to which thread you speak of as I was not involved just telling you why he is not commenting.
Quote:
When Chris alleged that he was going to take legal action against another party involved in some of the threads here, it certainly did not prevent him from speaking, quite the opposite.
I get the sense that there is a lot more here than meets the eye.

Old 06-14-2018, 11:23 AM   #115
Lucille
Quote:
He fraudulently put a credit card in my name to pay for a website to look like my online nursing resume
Post some proof of this please, letters to/from your bank, that kind of thing. That sort of credit card fraud it serious, I'm sure you must have plenty of proof as you and the bank exchanged info.

Old 06-14-2018, 11:27 AM   #116
Black Adder
This has already taken quite a few interesting twists and turns.
I have pulled up my recliner and settling in for the long haul!

On a more serious note, I am really sorry that Christin and Candi had to go through this ordeal in a hobby that is supposed to be enjoyable and refreshing.

I have a feeling that I have seen this individual somewhere at some show in Florida but it truly does escape me right now.

Possibly time for a word with a FWS "acquaintance " me thinks....

Old 06-14-2018, 11:27 AM   #117
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Post some proof of this please, letters to/from your bank, that kind of thing. That sort of credit card fraud it serious, I'm sure you must have plenty of proof as you and the bank exchanged info.
No the bank and I did not exchange info. I found out about the cradit card while shutting down the webpage he made about me. When I asked how it was paid for I was given the last 4 digits to a vida credit card in my name with an email address closely related to mine. It was not any credit card I own. Without the name of the financial institution visa can not look into it. I did a credit report on myself and it was not on there so I believe it was a disposable/reloadable card.

Old 06-14-2018, 11:29 AM   #118
bcr229
Quote:
Thank you Florida Sunshine laws and Google, which make this information easily searchable by the public.

Start here:
https://ccmspa.pinellascounty.org/Pu...s/default.aspx

Click the "All Case Records Search" link.

Put Richard Anthony Leverock's name in the correct fields.

Hit the Search button.

Note there are two Richard Leverock's, the subject in this thread and his dad, so use DOB or the "Jr" in the name to differentiate them.

Old 06-14-2018, 11:33 AM   #119
Lucille
Quote:
No the bank and I did not exchange info. I found out about the cradit card while shutting down the webpage he made about me. When I asked how it was paid for I was given the last 4 digits to a vida credit card in my name with an email address closely related to mine. It was not any credit card I own. Without the name of the financial institution visa can not look into it. I did a credit report on myself and it was not on there so I believe it was a disposable/reloadable card.

How was this credit card tied to Leverock? Did you contact whoever hosted the web page?

Old 06-14-2018, 11:34 AM   #120
J9turtlepower
These are the shots of me taking the account over and shutting it down and all I know about the fraudulent credit card in my name.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!