Good Guy Amer Baghdadi, Florida Redtails - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-08-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
Kaiyudsai
Amer Baghdadi, Florida Redtails

I just purchased my sixth boa from Amer, so I figured it's about time I post him up in the BOI. Amer is great to do business with. Every transaction was smooth. All the boas I recieved were in perfect health, and arrived in a flawless condition. Snakes were packaged appropriately for the current weather. Amer also called me several times to see how the boas were doing.

AMer purchased Florida Redtails from the original owner Brian Abramson, and has gone to great lengths to aquired the original breeding stock to keep this unusual bloodline going strong..

Below are the transactions made..

August 2009 : 2 male 08 Bessette Line North Brazilians, 1 female FLRT line 08 North Brazilian

September 2009: 1 male SalXBats original Breeder 06

November 2009: 1 female Bessette Line North Brazilian 08

March 2010: 1 female Bessette line North Brazilian 06

Amer is a great guy to deal with, and is passionate about this bloodline... I highly recommend Florida Redtails for anyone interested in getting the highest quality BCC boas on the market

Below are some pics of the boas I have bought from Amer..... These are really top rate boas

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!