Bad Guy Jon Garcia, poor transaction. - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2010, 05:51 PM   #51
spyder79
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Garcia View Post
buyer beware that is what i have learned from this experience
You are like a drowning man in the middle of the ocean, grasping at anything you think could possibly keep you afloat. Everyone has seen through your BS so you might as well give up. Just sink below the waves and let the darkness consume you.

Old 07-29-2010, 05:51 PM   #52
Utta
And everyone else has learned "Seller beware" and "clint is a great guy who cares about his reputation"

Old 07-29-2010, 06:05 PM   #53
mattie92479
You were way to nice to this cat...

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller Reptiles

Old 07-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #54
jtupper
Quote:
if nothing wrong w/ that snake then you purchase it
If its still available at the end of September, or if Clint has another one available then for around the same price...I'll be all over it, and be happy to deal with someone who obviously will do EVERYTHING to ensure my satisfaction.

Old 07-29-2010, 07:11 PM   #55
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:

Repeating your drivel over and over doesn't make it any less sad and ridiculous.

You have made the "do not sell to" list of everyone who has read this thread. Clint has a dozen or so new potential customers.

You are the new poster child for "BUYER'S REMORSE"

Quit while you are behind......way behind

Old 07-29-2010, 10:33 PM   #56
LauraB
Clint, you have proven yourself to be a professional. Well-spoken, patient (even when it was tested, challenged and antagonized), intelligent and cautious (in your concern for getting your gorgeous, HEALTHY snake returned safely). I would have no problem in purchasing from you in the future.

Though it certainly seems a case of buyer's remorse and a monumental hassle for you, Clint, I am grateful your snake is back in your caring hands and not at the mercy of someone who may nor may not be able to care for him properly due to financial restraints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Garcia
As already stated numerous times, what experienced and knowlegeable keepers/vendors have learned is seller beware. If $7.00 is a burden even worth mentioning, then how can you possibly care for an animal properly?

Old 07-29-2010, 11:20 PM   #57
RHaywald
(facepalm) I can't believe I actually read ALL of this after seeing those pics. I am simply happy that the snake made it back into a capable hands and someone that is not only willing but financially able to care for the animal.

Old 07-29-2010, 11:21 PM   #58
RHaywald
Quote:
That animal had mites!!!!!and who know's what other health issues if you people think that is ok then buy an animal from bartley reptiles
Speaking of which.... Clint, you got any leos for sale?

Old 07-30-2010, 12:26 AM   #59
David Reid
I do not see any mites or any mite feces on the snake, and when an Albino has mites, it is pretty obvious.

Whoever said mites are ok, just deal with it, is an #$$%. Mites transmit disease, suck blood from your animals, can cause a snake to become anemic, and are just a slap in the face to the person you send a mite invested snake to.

Old 07-30-2010, 08:47 AM   #60
Bartley Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by RHaywald View Post
Speaking of which.... Clint, you got any leos for sale?
That I do! Take a look at my website, www.bartleyreptiles.com

Thanks,
Clint Bartley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!