Interesting public bashing..... - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! THERE IS NO LONGER ANY PLACE ON THIS SITE FOR THAT PURPOSE.

Old 02-27-2005, 08:27 PM   #11
Gary O
HMMM...Not sure what you all mean by friends but I know what site you speak of .....Funny thing. I have not once rated a site other Then David Beards site and that was to give him props on what he did. So it was a good rating. Oh wait I did rate one other site but it is no longer around. I forget the name. But I think both were on RTB topsites too.................................

But I know none of these other sucky sites work as hard as Rich does I mean shoot we are stupid to even think so right? I mean what he does is alot harder then anyone elses stuff. I know..........

And I know My site sucks so much I should just delete it. Just because I let the members voice their opinions. they all suck too. And shoot me. Man I am the biggest piece of crap out there. I see that now. it must be true cause it is posted here.(not in them words lmao)

I never once put down or name called here. NOT ONCE. I gave you my opinion and seen you guys were not going to take it so I left it at that and only returning because I was brought up.

But Sence you all think I did do this it must be true, you know. Even though I didn't.

And why don't you guys just come out with it from now on and say what you mean. You think I did it then say it. I will tell you now and I will tell you later. Not once have I rated this site. Shoot I did not even use your "rate system" here this time becuase I disagree with a post. i do not want you thinking I abused it. LMAO

But I will always remember that fauna is the best of the best. And I will never even come close to working as hard as rich. and you all that own sites please remember this too ok................................................ ....

But if we go off hits/money makers/members would not KS be blowing this site away? but still KS did not work as hard as fauna. I know KS sucks and I agree with you there but you see the point

Old 02-27-2005, 08:28 PM   #12
shrap
It is kinda funny reading the musings of the disgruntled.

But you know what, I spent almost $17,000 on reptiles and other reptile related things last year. Yet I never got ripped off for a single penny and only had one irritating deal for some supplies. All because of this place (thanks again, Rich) and the fine people here who inform, teach, share their personal experiences and advertise here.

Yep, this place is the scourge of the earth.

Old 02-27-2005, 08:34 PM   #13
jenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilebreeder
Not to turn this into another 50 page thread where most of this has been opined on, but if I got ripped off even for $40 by a herp related business, I would be mad, and I would want the herp world to know about scum, even if it cost me $10 to do it.
Maybe it would be better if the people you mention did stick to buying over priced retail from the box petstores, cause if they don't see the usefulness of the BOI and FC, then that is probably why they got ripped off in the first place (because it was a deal to good to be true).
Im not trying to start something here, but don't you think that is a little harsh? What if the person didn't know about the BOI before the deal went down? So that means they got what they deserve? I guess i must have missed something there. Because not all people get ripped of because of the to good to be true deal. There are a lot of good people and well known people for that fact that have been ripped off. But hey i guess they got what they deserve huh?

Old 02-27-2005, 08:37 PM   #14
shrap
I think people did come right out and say who they think did it. Brian, not you.

No one said Gary. You have never given anyone reason to believe you would act that way. You have always argued your points, but never ran around and acted like a 12 year old......like Brian.

Old 02-27-2005, 08:47 PM   #15
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn
Im not trying to start something here, but don't you think that is a little harsh? What if the person didn't know about the BOI before the deal went down? So that means they got what they deserve? I guess i must have missed something there. Because not all people get ripped of because of the to good to be true deal. There are a lot of good people and well known people for that fact that have been ripped off. But hey i guess they got what they deserve huh?
Jenn

I agree with you.

And to assume that a group or even one person did something is wrong. There were more then one person that did not agree. There are more then one person that voiced there thoughts here. Most ran off by the ones that agreed.

But oh well no worries.

From
The jerk that owns TRR lmao

Old 02-27-2005, 08:51 PM   #16
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
I think people did come right out and say who they think did it. Brian, not you.

No one said Gary. You have never given anyone reason to believe you would act that way. You have always argued your points, but never ran around and acted like a 12 year old......like Brian.

I know they never said my name but I know where they were getting. I concider(sp) Brian a friend. And in Lucille's post she stated a sites and pretty much slammed it. I know what site she speaks of. It is mine. No worries though. Not that big of deal.

But I was lumped in with abusing a rating system here when I rateed 5 posts. 5! And only 2 were bad ratings agains Lucille. And I DID not agree with them. But I was still called an abuser. Funny huh?

I just think it is funny that it is all a competition. You know Fauna is the best and the rest suck. I own a site and I promote other sites too. I know I am not the best I am just one of many GREAT SITES!

Old 02-27-2005, 08:53 PM   #17
ms_terese
I'm going to blame testosterone, only because I don't know many women who are so hell bent on being correct about things.

Several* people thought that it was wrong** for Rich to implement a fee.

They left.

Supporters of Fauna were quick to announce that it was good riddance.

Those most vehemently opposed to the restructuring of the site gleefully predicted its downfall.

Yet, some folks on both sides of the fence seem to still be intent on proving that THEIRS is the correct opinion. That must be it. There really is no other reasoning behind the continued jabs at the moronic nature of those whom have departed Fauna, nor the continued tirades against Fauna by those whom wish it now to fail.

Let it be. Let those who left move on. Maybe at some time they'll be back. For those that left (although they'll never admit to reading this LOL), go on about your business and stop trying to control the outcome of this plan.

BTW, so that no one must correct me on how I've interpreted (or MISinterpreted) the events:

*"several" may be replaced with your word or phrase of choice..."everyone", "hardly anyone", "a couple", "everyone with a working brain cell", "no one with a working brain cell", etc.

**""wrong" may be replaced with your word or phrase of choice..."unethical", "immoral", "retarded", "the death of Fauna", "illegal", "reprehensible", etc.

Old 02-27-2005, 08:58 PM   #18
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I am usually a positive person but that made me angry. This is the best reptile site there is, built through years of effort.
I know I have to get a point for my opinion but I am MAD:

The people who posted there (we know who they are), are stupid, no-life f'ing ignorant idiots who have no life and the best they can do is to destroy what others have so carefully built. They made fun of the site, of Rich, of me, and of anyone who was not in their band of destroyers.

They are a drag on society and a whole clan of trolls who take pleasure tearing something up instead of trying to build quality. site gets almost no postings and is close to a total failure now (although before their rampage it showed some promise.) They have sacrificed integrity and reputation, and for what?

I think the reptile world knows quality and hard work when they see it, and Fauna has both.......
That post there mainly says a site. And I know what site she means as it is tied with Brian. The only other site I know of Brian posts at is TRR. HMMM.

And I take from this post that every other forum/site built is not worked on as hard as rich has worked here. An they are not as good. but that is how I view it though. And I am how did she put it "we know who they are), are stupid, no-life f'ing ignorant idiots who have no life"

Old 02-27-2005, 09:02 PM   #19
Ken Harbart
Gary,
I don't believe that anyone has lumped the character of yourself, Scott, or TRR as a whole with the spiteful antics of Brian. On the contrary, if someone were to accuse you of posting that, I'd be among the first to refute it because the anonymous hit & run just ain't your style, bro.

While I know you and Scott aren't happy about the recent change here, you both tend to state your points rationally.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:03 PM   #20
Lucille
You keep real good company, Gary. There's a good old saying "If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas" You should have thought better before keeping company like that, you're scratching now. lol.

I see you defending, defending, defending.........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!