Interesting public bashing..... - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:09 PM   #21
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
You keep real good company, Gary. There's a good old saying "If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas" You should have thought better before keeping company like that, you're scratching now. lol.

I see you defending, defending, defending.........
Loosewheel, you're out of line here.

Who Gary keeps company with is not the issue.

bcfos and I have both been at eachother tooth and nail and backed eachother up. I still associate with him, not as much because I don't post as much over at TRR, but I still would if I wanted to.

Does that make me a bad guy too?

Obviously bcfos has issues here. So friggin' what?

You're casting an awfully large net and I don't particularly want to be stuck in it. Perhaps you should narrow your target or ease up on the testosterone.
This all-inclusive bashing you've started is unbecoming.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:13 PM   #22
Lucille
Gary, if you say you did not make those posts, I believe you. I posted at the same time as Ken, but I place a high store on what he says.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:14 PM   #23
jenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
You keep real good company, Gary. There's a good old saying "If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas" You should have thought better before keeping company like that, you're scratching now. lol.

I see you defending, defending, defending.........
I think before you post you should think about how it is going to look. So are you saying that im one of those "dogs" because i post there? I mean you did you say something to the effect " are stupid, no-life f'ing ignorant idiots"
Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

Old 02-27-2005, 09:16 PM   #24
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
Gary,
I don't believe that anyone has lumped the character of yourself, Scott, or TRR as a whole with the spiteful antics of Brian. On the contrary, if someone were to accuse you of posting that, I'd be among the first to refute it because the anonymous hit & run just ain't your style, bro.

While I know you and Scott aren't happy about the recent change here, you both tend to state your points rationally.
Thank You Ken!!! That means alot!

You wanna know why I think Brian got upset. Maybe I am wrong. I know and you know Brian offered to buy fauna. Rich said many times it was a drag to him and that if this did not work that he would just shut it down. Well Brian opffer to help by buying it. He made an offer. Rich laughed(his words) so Brian made a larger offer and Rich stated here he did not even return that email and just laughed at it. But he had time to post he laughed at it instead of doing the professional thing and talking to him saying I just do not want to sell it or I am looking for this much. It seemed that Rich was either going to make this work or fauna was going to die instead of passing the hat so it lived. If Fauna is such a money drainer then 5K is not bad as you would not be losing anymore. I would not buy a business if it was losing money would you? lol

But this is just my view. If you see Brian was not really upset untill Rich posted that post. I am not sure I could be WAY off though lol.

But thank you Ken. The post I quoted is the one that raised my eyes at.

But if you look also guys Fauna has 160+ ratings on there. and they have an average of 1.something..................And they all were not made during this. just a thought.......

Old 02-27-2005, 09:17 PM   #25
Ken Harbart
I gotta agree with Wes on this one. Gary, along with TRR as a whole, should not be judged on the actions of one or two people.

I realize that there's personal issues at play here, but they need to be left out of it.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:18 PM   #26
sirenofthestorm
Lucille, lets not forget you used to be bosom buddies with brian and post on TRR all the freaking time!

I think everyone needs to unplug for a few hours and take a step back. ITS JUST THE INTERNET. Its not life itself.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:23 PM   #27
Gary O
Thank you to everyone!

Let me say this. Brian is good people. He stands up for what he believes in. is that bad? Maybe somethings should not have been done but ON BOTH SIDES! But Brian is a friend of mine.

People are going to be upset with this whole thing. You all know this. They are going to post about it. And People are going to post about them people posting and so on.

Do you see me treating anyone that paid here different on TRR? NOPE. Wes knows, so does Jen and SPJ. Sorry if I forgot some lol

Old 02-27-2005, 09:30 PM   #28
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
Thank You Ken!!! That means alot!

You wanna know why I think Brian got upset. Maybe I am wrong. I know and you know Brian offered to buy fauna. Rich said many times it was a drag to him and that if this did not work that he would just shut it down. Well Brian opffer to help by buying it. He made an offer. Rich laughed(his words) so Brian made a larger offer and Rich stated here he did not even return that email and just laughed at it. But he had time to post he laughed at it instead of doing the professional thing and talking to him saying I just do not want to sell it or I am looking for this much. It seemed that Rich was either going to make this work or fauna was going to die instead of passing the hat so it lived. If Fauna is such a money drainer then 5K is not bad as you would not be losing anymore. I would not buy a business if it was losing money would you? lol

But this is just my view. If you see Brian was not really upset untill Rich posted that post. I am not sure I could be WAY off though lol.

But thank you Ken. The post I quoted is the one that raised my eyes at.

But if you look also guys Fauna has 160+ ratings on there. and they have an average of 1.something..................And they all were not made during this. just a thought.......
Interesting. I do believe you are tying two unrelated posts together, Gary. Brian did offer to buy this site, but we never discussed it beyond that original offer. The other offer I was talking about that I laughed about, if I remember correctly, came from a UK based email address. Had NOTHING at all to do with Brian. Maybe if I get a chance I'll look up those emails to check that return address........

But no, $5,000 being offered to me for what I have put INTO this site is a slap to the face. But still, I decided to laugh at it instead......

Please recall that I did not offer this site for sale, so I am under no responsibility whatsoever to do or act in any particular manner to anyone who makes me a ridiculous offer for it. I decided, instead, to see if this new plan will work to make it profitable for me to keep putting as much time and effort as I do into it. If anyone has difficulty understanding my reasoning, then so be it.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:31 PM   #29
Ophis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_terese
I'm going to blame testosterone, only because I don't know many women who are so hell bent on being correct about things.
Really!?!?! The worst customers, bosses, business dealings I have ever had in this respect were women.

Old 02-27-2005, 09:35 PM   #30
SPJ
Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean you should tear them apart. The problem is that when one person starts jumping all over someone else, it seems a lot of people jump into the frenzy. That is not right and needs to stop.

I am a TRR member. I am also a member here. Do I agree with the fees? No. Was I a contributer before it was mandatory to pay. Yes.

Lucille, you kinda shocked me with your post. I did not think you would be that harsh.

Rich, you must have known that posting that link was going to cause nothing but arguments.

Also, why post it in a paid section where Brian cannot visit to defend himself since it seems he is taking the blame for the ratings?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!