What happened to the HAYDEN Banner??? - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! THERE IS NO LONGER ANY PLACE ON THIS SITE FOR THAT PURPOSE.

Old 07-02-2005, 10:40 PM   #61
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearwater_Reptiles
OMFG See what all this crap caused I hope Each and everyone of you are PROUD OF YOURSELFS......
I want to apologize for this .Teresa I really don't know why everybodies nerves are so raw, but Mine are because I know first hand what Kelli's feeling and to read the constint bickering over trivial crap just set me off and I do apologize for my out burst

Old 07-02-2005, 10:57 PM   #62
Mike Greathouse
A suggestion

Kelli
I can't begin to imagine the incredible pain of losing a child. What I can imagine, is how much harder it must be for you with all this "drama" surrounding it for you here.

I'm suggesting that we all think of Kelli and just back off on all of this.
It would seem to me that the easiest way to start the healing process for Kelli, would be to return to some sort of normalcy here.

With that said, I would encourage everyone to stop playing sleuth about the "behind the scenes" situations and try and offer Kelli something that might bring a smile to her face.

How about we post some pictures of those smiling Leopard Geckos. As I said earlier, I'm not a Gecko person, but I can't help but smile when I see one of those faces.

Since I obviously can't post a picture of one of these guys, I'll do my best with this.

Kelli - we all think the world of you here and I genuinely hope that your friends here can help to ease the pain - even if it's just a little.

Here's some of the guys that always make me smile:

Old 07-02-2005, 11:14 PM   #63
dragonflyreptiles
Very nice post Mike!

Old 07-02-2005, 11:25 PM   #64
Ken Harbart
Kelli,
Not a single person here thinks less of you, nor has your input made anything worse. At the end of the day, nothing that's said or done on an internet forum really matters in comparison to what's happening in the "real" world.

Rather, each and every person that's been involved in the petty bickering, myself included, owes you a heartfelt apology. Seeing everyone at each others' throats is one of the last things that you needed to deal with. In a time when everyone should have been coming together, misinterpretations and personal prejudices were taken to the extreme.

Having seen firsthand what transpired behind the scenes, I'd like to implore you to reconsider your decision to leave, and here's why... One of the many pitfalls of written communication is that tone and meaning are easily misinterpreted. In the case of the message traffic between Chris and Rich, that appears to be what happened on both ends. The problem was further compounded on both ends by third parties who chose to involve themselves in the misunderstanding and fan the flames.

As to what you said in the other thread regarding posting about what has transpired, I can assure you that it won't get you banned. When the time comes, if you still feel the way you do, by all means feel free to address it.

As you may know, I have a tremendous amount of respect for both you and Steve. It would be a boldfaced lie for myself or most of the people here to say we understand what you're going through. The best that any of us can hope to do is offer you an ear to talk to and a shoulder to cry on.

Old 07-02-2005, 11:49 PM   #65
robin d.

Old 07-03-2005, 12:04 AM   #66
WebSlave
Kelli, all I can offer is a sincere heartfelt apology for all that transpired here. Everyone is on emotional overdrive and I think that no one can really say anything that is getting through to anyone's brain without being mangled beyond recognition. My correspondence with Chris has been interpreted in the worst possible context by nearly all involved, so all I can say is that perhaps it WAS my fault all along, and my perceptions were out the window along with everyone else's. I thought my thoughts were straight, but perhaps not. How can one know if they are thinking more clearly today then they were yesterday when the wounds are still raw?

I can't change the past, but if I could, I would. What is done, is done. I wish you would reconsider your decision to leave, but I respect your choice, no matter what, and only wish you well in the future.

As such, I am lifting the ban on Chris immediately. His state of mind can be no better then anyone else's at this time, and I just do not feel clean by shutting him out from simply suffering from the same malady we all are.

Personally, I am done with this topic. Everyone else with an interest can continue on the discussion if you wish to keep picking at the wound, but I am done with it. Any lack of response on my part if not agreeing nor disagreeing with any points brought up. It simply means I am DONE really and truly with this whole damned mess.

Oh, one more parting comment, if you don't mind, and I SINCERELY hope this is not misinterpreted in any way. No, I did not know Hayden's last name was not Hammack. But even if I did, I would still have named this forum the Hammack Fund, because of whom I truly believe the help should be offered for. Steve and Kelli needed the help, and I feel that I let them down. For that I am supremely sorry.

Over and out............

Old 07-03-2005, 12:48 AM   #67
KelliH
I'm going to take a break. I need a few days. I need a lot of things, and reading stuff here is not helping so I will just take a break. I am very confused. Thanks for understanding.

Old 07-03-2005, 12:50 AM   #68
Rebel Dragons
All the other stuff aside I just want o say I am sorry for my previous post. I was just very upset and the more I read the more upset I got. This is a "community" to me. Not just a website. I have made some awesome friends on here. It just pains me to see so many people bickering amongst themselves. When all in all the topic that started it all was so PURE.

Robin,

Thank you for letting me cry on your shoulder this afternoon. I really needed it.

Kelli,

I enjoyed talking to you last night and you have no idea how you and your son have both touched my life. I, after doing some heavy refection and soul searching can honestly say I will be a better person inside because of him. Your description of his personality and what a pure soul he was really hit me hard. It showed me, as it should have showed us all, how we at times may be overlooking the smaller things in life.

I think I may be taking a vacation from fauna for awhile. I desperately need to get away from the all the drama and bickering. Reading and posting in fauna used to be fun for me. Lately it has done nothing but upset me. No ones fault. Just the whole situation has become quite overwhelming.
I received an email today that quite literally had me so upset, I got sick. I called a friend and as much as I tried to be strong I broke down and cried like a baby. After receiving it, I have lost all hope for this topic or any other like it, turning itself around to once again being positive.

Old 07-03-2005, 02:24 AM   #69
jenn
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
I'll try harder, I'm sorry.

I just want Hayden back and that's all I want and I can't have it and I am very confused and pissed off and messed up and in pain and I am sorry I made it worse here. I shouldn't even be posting here on this it just makes me feel worse and please I hope nobody thinks less of me for it.

Kelli, you have every right to feel the way you do. NO ONE can know your pain unless they have gone threw it themselves. You did NOT make it worse here. So please don't feel that way. People just get a little over board sometimes. And this time it couldn't come at the worst time. So again i say please don't feel that way.

And i know that i for one will NOT think less of you. May god speed you threw your grief. Just remember that the pain will go away, and so will the anger. But he will ALWAYS be with you in your heart and memories.

Old 07-03-2005, 10:19 AM   #70
romad119
I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis
Man oh Man......Letting all of this hen pecking, in fighting, he said/she said type behavior obscure and diminish the catalyst that eventually descended into this garbage. The tragic death of a young man and son of a Fauna contributer. All involved in this should be ashamed of themselves.
Is there an award for whoever raises the most money? Are you guys looking for a shiny symbol to be placed next to you name to show you donated or helped out? You guys need to get your prospective on life fixed.

Forget auctions, those that consider her a friend, you should be donating money straight to a central fund.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!