Tats - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 10-24-2005, 09:28 PM   #31
jenn
Those are some real nice tats Miqe

Old 10-25-2005, 06:00 AM   #32
MiqeMorbid
Jenn: Thanx a lot.. Nice to hear that I´m not the only one to like them..

The tat with the three snakes as a tribal, is the originalpic that was rebuilt and is now the logo of my homepage..

Old 10-25-2005, 10:38 PM   #33
jenn
Im not a big fan of tribal, but that one which is now you logo is real nice. Tastefully done not to much, just right! I will say it again they all are real nice.

Old 10-26-2005, 06:47 AM   #34
Ginger Ambrose
Little late

I guess I'm a bit late posting on this thread. But here goes.
I was 39 when I got my first tat. An angel on my shoulder. She is beautiful.
Then I got a cute little mouse on my left ankle. I collect both. No, not real mice, unless you count f/t LOL. I have gotten compliments on both.
I also have a few piercings, tongue, eyebrow, and nipples, oh and my ears.
I did all of this after age 39, so I gave it literaly "years" of thought. I do not regret and of my "body modifications". However, I do dissagree with the "hey I am 18 and now it is legal so lets got get a tat.",school of thought.
It is permanent so I feel that it should be long thought out process. If your not "sure" don't do it.
My husband who by the way is 58 just got his very first tat. A heart and blue rose (special to us) with my name. He said " I've been with you 23 years, and I plan on spending the rest of my life with you, so I thought I would honor you." AAWWWWW.
A freinds response was "Oh no, you'll be divorced in two weeks" Me, thinks not! He is my Love, my best friend and I am still "IN LOVE WITH HIM"
Well, that's my tat story. Have a beautiful day all.

Ginger Ambrose

Old 10-26-2005, 07:15 AM   #35
DAND
I've got some ink. I haven't gotten anything done in about 15 years but the desire to is still there. The first pic is one of a matchig pair I have located on the inside of both my arms (biceps). The second is a copy of the pattern used and is located on the back of my neck (yes, I have eyes in the back of my head).
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2005, 09:50 PM   #36
Clay Davenport
Here's a couple of my tats. The lower one goes all the way around with two coils.
Attached Images

Old 10-27-2005, 03:25 AM   #37
MiqeMorbid
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenn
Im not a big fan of tribal, but that one which is now you logo is real nice. Tastefully done not to much, just right! I will say it again they all are real nice.
Jenn: I have to thank you again for your nice words..

And below are some of my nonherpetological tat´s..
Attached Images

Old 10-27-2005, 11:19 PM   #38
jenn
I really like the arm peice! That is sweet. And i thought i had the tat addiction bad..lol

Clay, I really like yours. Very nicely done.

Old 10-28-2005, 09:40 AM   #39
InFocus
No tats here.... yet. As a kid my parents frowned on them, "We just don't do things like that." Well, I've thought about it for a long time and I'm ready, but I haven't found the right design. It has to be symbolic. I like Cat's thought of honoring her father, Maybe my children also. I'd definitely need a coverable location. I guess its time to go to the big city and find someone that is a good artist. By the way, how do I explain to my 17 year old daughter to do as I say and not as I do to try and keep her out of the I was 18 and I now regret it category.

Old 10-28-2005, 11:27 AM   #40
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by InFocus
By the way, how do I explain to my 17 year old daughter to do as I say and not as I do to try and keep her out of the I was 18 and I now regret it category.
Bob, be an example if it is really important to you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!