Chinese coronavirus - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 02-23-2020, 07:26 AM   #111
E.Shell
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.Shell View Post
Anyone like conspiracy theories?

One of two close-by facilities:
https://www.wuxiapptec.com/about/location

See WuXi:
http://tinfoilcowboyhat.com/soroscos.htm
Quote:
My earlier (conspiracy theory) post suggesting this is man-made seems to be getting proven out. There are 'middle segment' aberrations in the genome structure that are not part of the natural evolution:

https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/statu...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
Quote:
More discussion regarding the apparently manufactured nature of the virus:

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1...01.30.927871v1

Go figure....
https://nypost.com/2020/02/22/dont-b...ium=SocialFlow

Old 02-23-2020, 07:45 AM   #112
E.Shell
"Beijing admits...."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...s-vindication/

Old 02-23-2020, 01:03 PM   #113
WebSlave
I think China needs to just level with everyone and tell us what the rest of the world is now dealing with. Was this a weapon? Was it a test virus to develop a vaccine from? Were test subjects utilized? What symptoms and long term effects should we expect? Playing cagey now is not in anyone's best interests, even China.

And if you can't properly manage your labs containing dangerous contagious organisms, nuke the damned things and stop playing around with things that your incompetent work force can accidentally threaten the entire world with when they make mistakes! I would bet money that the one in Wuhan is not the only biological lab they have, and there are secret labs in China too.

Interestingly enough Iran has been hit with something too, and the thoughts are that China was sharing nuclear technology with them. Perhaps they were sharing their expertise with biological weapons too and they are no better and handling this dangerous stuff than China is.

I'm thinking that the label "Made in China" is soon going to become the kiss of death for any company sporting them on their products. A whole lot of people are going to be hurt by this in many different ways.

IMHO.

And in case no one has noticed, a LOT of countries, USA included, are withholding information and statistics about infections of this virus. So don't think for an instant that you are going to get advance notice about when you need to prepare to self quarantine. You will likely find face masks already tough to find.

Old 02-23-2020, 03:21 PM   #114
E.Shell
Everything about this thing has stunk from the beginning. When the news first broke, there were "conflicting reports", a pretty sure sign there was both a story, and then a replacement story. The coincidental presence of a well-funded bio engineering lab in that very area, but of course, no way that's the source. It's always the "bush meat" or the "wet market"...Mmmmm...OK.

There were persistent reports that it was mainly Asians that suffered the most severe symptoms, like death. Now, it look like they have a 'white man' dead in Italy. I thought I saw that there were at least 12 mutations in the sample set they had, which means that t is simply a matter of time before the right mutation hits on the combination of 'obscured symptoms/asymptomatic and 100% fatal'. Carrier stays alive long enough to raise the Ro to critical mass, which is now more realistically placed at 6 to 8, depending on whose numbers you prefer.

What I don't think I get is even the simplest bio-hazard protocols weren't immediately instituted, and still aren't used in the vast majority of locations. It's like they WANT it to spread. As soon as they realized it can be indirectly transmitted, even by air, that should have put a whole 'nuther bubble over it.

Old 02-23-2020, 07:42 PM   #115
WebSlave
Well, it gets even better.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-...tates-cdc.html

Old 02-23-2020, 07:47 PM   #116
WebSlave
And then you have clowns like this posting scary headlines for click bait:

Tallahassee manufacturer could be closing due to coronavirus outbreak

That manufacturer will likely be closing because they are running out of Chinese made parts needed to keep their business afloat. But that is not the impression you are going to get just reading the headline, now is it?

Old 02-23-2020, 10:10 PM   #117
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I think China needs to just level with everyone and tell us what the rest of the world is now dealing with.
You are speaking from the viewpoint of a normal person who will thoughtfully consider whatever is said and make rational plans.
But consider all the nutcases that go around shooting up schools and other places, we hear about something like that just about daily.
How does one deal with these people when they learn that there may likely be large numbers of unavoidable deaths including possibly their own, and that going into places where exposure seems like it would be guaranteed, like the inside of a school, most workplaces, airplanes, boats, prisons,etc. may mean an astronomical increase in violence as they try to escape such situations?

Old 02-23-2020, 11:35 PM   #118
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You are speaking from the viewpoint of a normal person who will thoughtfully consider whatever is said and make rational plans.
But consider all the nutcases that go around shooting up schools and other places, we hear about something like that just about daily.
How does one deal with these people when they learn that there may likely be large numbers of unavoidable deaths including possibly their own, and that going into places where exposure seems like it would be guaranteed, like the inside of a school, most workplaces, airplanes, boats, prisons,etc. may mean an astronomical increase in violence as they try to escape such situations?
I think it could become worse than that. Looters always take advantage of disasters if they can. In this case, law enforcement is likely going to be mostly scarce too, since a lot of them will be just as sick as us civilians. I guess it depends on how concerned crooks will be about catching the virus themselves. Some of these petty thieves aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Luckily I live in an area where bad guys have to just assume that people are armed in their homes. So home invasions are going to be risky for them, especially with the STAND YOUR GROUND law on the books. Since I keep the vehicles in a garage, no one can tell whether anyone is home or not simply from the presence or absence of a vehicle visible outside.

Of course, putting a big biohazard sign down on the gate might be an excellent deterrent. And one of my used test target papers.

Fortunately everyone around here seems to know us as "the crazy people with snakes and guns."

Old 02-24-2020, 12:02 AM   #119
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
I think it could become worse than that. Looters always take advantage of disasters if they can. In this case, law enforcement is likely going to be mostly scarce too, since a lot of them will be just as sick as us civilians. I guess it depends on how concerned crooks will be about catching the virus themselves. Some of these petty thieves aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.
So... I might FINALLY have a reason to dip into my Y2K stash...

Old 02-24-2020, 12:19 AM   #120
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
So... I might FINALLY have a reason to dip into my Y2K stash...
I hope it wasn't food that you had stored away.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!