Arabesque 66% Het Albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
NixonRp
Arabesque 66% Het Albino

I have a fabulous 2006 Male Arabesque 66% poss het Albino produced by Jeremy Stone. He is a wonderful animal to work with and currently feeding on F/T Medium Rats. He could easily breed this upcoming 08/09 season, he has wonderful colors and the classic Arabesque pattern, take a look at the photos to see for yourself. I am looking to get 1,350.00 Shipped for this guy.

Thanks!

Brandon Nixon
Constrictors of Eden

Contact User Check User
Old 03-12-2008, 04:17 PM   #2
Gary O
Are you interested in any trades? I have a very good friend that is in need of a Arabesque but does not want it het albino. He works with Sharp lines. If you are looking for trades what would you be looking for?

Old 03-12-2008, 04:56 PM   #3
NixonRp
I have a couple things I might be interested in as far as trades go. I would be interested in other boa morphs, a Jaguar Carpet Python, Albino Blood Python, Albino Tiger Retic/Super Dwarf, Olive Pythons, and possibly others. I just sent you a P.M. Gary.

Thanks for the interest.

Brandon
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2008, 03:10 AM   #4
NixonRp
Thanks to those that inquired, the animal is sold. Thanks Jeff.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread