Jim Ohlstein... Good guy! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-26-2005, 06:39 AM   #1
lizfortune
Jim Ohlstein... Good guy!

I recently sold three Jayapura green tree pythons to Jim. He committed to the animals and, shortly thereafter, paid for them. Looking at the weather, it was better to postpone shipping the animals until the weather improved. We ended up delaying shipping for almost three weeks. Jim's main concern was to ensure the animals arrived safely with as little risk to them as possible. This showed me that he really cares about his animals.

Jim' word is excellent with me and I have no doubts that the animals will be well cared for.

Brian Aish
Snake Hobbyist

Old 03-26-2005, 11:12 AM   #2
The BoidSmith
Congratulations to both of you. It's really nice to find people that think first about the well-being of the animals. Best of lucks in the future!

Kindly.

Old 03-26-2005, 03:41 PM   #3
Reptile Basics
Jim is OK

I have sold Jim a couple of items and he is always very easy to deal with.
Rich Goldzung
Reptile Basics Inc

Old 04-01-2005, 06:26 PM   #4
lizfortune
Well, his transaction with me was one of the easiest smoothest transactions I have done. It is nice when everybody feels that things went great.

Thanks again Jim!! How are they doing?
Brian

Old 04-01-2005, 07:32 PM   #5
Jim O
They are great Brian. Thanks again.

Old 04-01-2005, 07:32 PM   #6
Wilomn
Jimbo is an interesting character to say the least.

Personally I think he's ok, perhaps a tad.... shall we say "shy" about certain forums here, but if he had something for sale I wanted I would not hesitate to buy it and if I had something for sale he wanted I wouldn't hesitate to sell it.

While not all of the good guys see eye-to-eye as it were, we are all on the same page as far as what's good and what's not. I'd say he's a good guy too.

Old 04-01-2005, 07:38 PM   #7
Jim O
Thank you Wes. If our disagreements come about honestly then our agreements will be many!

Peace to you.

Old 04-01-2005, 09:24 PM   #8
cthulhu77
Coolness! Not all of us see eye to eye...but hell's bells...who agrees with anyone all of the time? Glad all the top notch herpers are able to talk face to face, or at least pc/pc, and work out differences!!!
I am in such a good mood, I am going to have a cold one and toast all of you!
greg

Old 04-02-2005, 12:21 AM   #9
brucestephenson
I like Jim O's posts here. Shows good character!

Old 04-05-2005, 11:08 AM   #10
Alias47
I have never had a transaction with Jim...either buying or selling...but I definitely would not hesitate to do so.

Jim is a very nice person...and has unflinching moral character. A true gentleman in every sense of the word.

I would trust his word in any business exchange, in any capacity.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!