caresheets? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-07-2008, 08:06 AM   #1
GottaLuvHerps
caresheets?

is there a particular place where you post or view caresheets? i want to put up my one for leopard geckos, and im working on a few more, but dont see an area specifically for them. do we just post them right into the forum? im confused (big surprise, right lol)

kelly

Old 04-07-2008, 05:57 PM   #2
Nails44
Hey Kelly, could you email me one please.

Thanks
Mike

Old 04-08-2008, 08:17 AM   #3
dinkanber
Me too I might be getting one in the near futuer and I hear yours is the best

Old 04-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #4
Beardiepal
Hey Kelly

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger....I am new too and am looking at the set up and trying to see where things are....I see you learned how to post pics !!! Way to go girl....Anyway, Take care and cannot wait to see your caresheets ! Beth

Old 04-09-2008, 09:26 AM   #5
dragonsr#1
asked the webslave

hey gang, just thought id let you know i got in touch with rich (the webslave) and asked where to post caresheets. i also suggested he take a look at the breeding 101 post and maybe sticky it? so once i have the answer, ill let you know.
anyone who wants a copy of my leo sheet, let me know and ill email it to you. im working on ones for beardies, uros, cresteds and a few others too, but they are no where near done.

kel

Old 04-09-2008, 09:30 AM   #6
GottaLuvHerps
oops, look like i was still signed in as matt when i posted that.
oh, wait, matt doesnt know me. lol

Old 04-09-2008, 11:17 PM   #7
Beardiepal
Send me your Leo caresheet Kelly !!!! Thanks so much !!!! Beth I am really interesested in them. My second endeavor...LOL.

Old 04-10-2008, 12:59 PM   #8
GottaLuvHerps
Talking talked to the webmaster...

and found out what to do. so i have posted my caresheet in the gecko forum, and am going to have him look it over and possibly making it a sticky.

just so you guys that want it have it, heres a direct link. i have modified/changed/updated some stuff (mostly format) since emailing you guys with it that asked, so you might want to take a look again.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=110112

kel

Old 04-12-2008, 11:37 AM   #9
ninthof9
Bearded dragon care sheets

Hi,
I also have a beardie care sheet and would love some feedback on it as well as a place to post it....that is if everyone does not think it stinks....lol.
I really took a lot of time and effort on it though, so I think it's pretty good. I think you saw it before didn't you Beth?
Dale

Old 04-12-2008, 11:50 PM   #10
Beardiepal
Yes I did

Dale- I saw your caresheet and you should indeed post it here for beardie owners. It is informative and lets the new beardie owner as well as some of us juveniles, including myself, how to start or critique or care....So good to see some good caresheets coming forth....B

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!