Bad Guy Beware of Pet Supplies Plus - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2009, 09:02 AM   #21
rdiheath
Edited to read "Some guy ordered it and took it home and realized that it was sick and returned it to the store so they HAD to discount it"

Old 07-10-2009, 10:03 AM   #22
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdiheath View Post
Edited to read "Some guy ordered it and took it home and realized that it was sick and returned it to the store so they HAD to discount it"
Did you know it was sick and that's why they discounted it? If so. WHY did you buy it in the first place.
I don't think any pet store would sell a sick animal with a guarantee and your lucky you got your money back.

Old 07-10-2009, 10:52 AM   #23
ritchierebels2008
No. He looked healthy and acted healthy. He seemed a little under-wieght, but other than that he was fine. He didnt show any signs of being sick until 11:00 the night before he died.

Old 07-10-2009, 10:52 AM   #24
ritchierebels2008
I wouldnt buy a sick animal and risk the rest of my collection.

Old 07-10-2009, 08:29 PM   #25
Slipmattic
I did not work for pet supplies plus, but i did work for a large local pet store. Their we did not have ANY live guarantee. Obviosuley some situations were granted, but very few. Some people just dont know how to take care reptiles, no matter how easy the care may be. I do agree however, call their corporate office and they usually side with the customer. If they do not satisfy your needs, then i would take the persons name that i spoke with. Take it to small claims, and go from their. Good luck with this matter.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!