Good Guy Harald Moore KBIHerp (hhmoore) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-14-2009, 04:17 PM   #1
cowboyman13
Thumbs up Harald Moore KBIHerp (hhmoore)

Just wanted to post and tell everyone of the good experience I had with Harald.

I have been wanting to get into a different breed of snake and have been looking at Bullsnakes. Harald spent over a week having me email him and ask questions. He was very professional and patient answering all my questions, taking and sending me photos of different morphs and helping me not only decide on one but also selling me my very first Bull snake. The snake he shipped was packed very well, the transaction went perfect, and she is more then i could have ever hoped for.

I wanted to thank him for his patience, advice, and most importantly for providing such an outstanding Female Albino Bull.

Thanks again
James Perry.

Old 04-14-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
Miss Tuniwha
I agree. He is always helpful with my questions.

I recently purchased some heat packs from him, and they arrived very quickly.

Thanks Harald!

Old 04-14-2009, 05:35 PM   #3
draigen
I am going to add to this good guy post!! I have been meaning to get on here and start one myself, but just now got time to sit down . I just bought a 05' female cay caulker, and although she came out of the bag swinging, she has just shed and is the biggest sweety I have ever met! She was packed professionally, and arrived safely(although i think she may have been shaken a bit by the fed ex people, hence the grumpiness). Harald is one of the most professional people I know, always making sure all his T's are crossed and I's dotted. He lets you know whats up, and keeps contact at all times. THANKS HARALD

Old 07-03-2009, 02:48 PM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
Dont think i did another thread for Harald.... But... I got two LOVELY gorgeous Bullsnakes from him a few weeks ago!!!

Super Smooth Transaction, and of course, perfect, healthy quality animals. As Always!

Harald is certainly one of the best! Thanks Harald!!!!

Old 07-03-2009, 03:12 PM   #5
jglass38
Harald is top notch. I have talked to him through email for a while and last year I was able to purchase a beautiful Hog Island Boa from him and meet him in person. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Harald in the future!

Old 07-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #6
laterob
Agreed

I just got two snakes from Harald. He is helpful, patient, accomodating, insightful, patient, caring, patient, .... Giving money to him was (almost) a pleasure; he is definitely a first-rate, top-notch person to deal with.

Thanks again, Harald! Two tails up!

Old 07-11-2009, 07:59 PM   #7
edf01
I agree Harald is an awesome seller!

On 2 different occasions I bought female bp's from him. First was a group of 3 girls, second was one girl- I wold have bought more if I had the money. The snakes were in great shape and obviously well cared for. ALl my questions were answered honestly and in a timely manner.

I would not hesitate to do business with him again!

Janet Kovacic

Old 07-11-2009, 08:29 PM   #8
hhmoore
I don't usually respond in Good Guy threads about me, but.......
In the interest of full disclosure, one fact that I usually forget to mention: Most of my "normal" BPs are bowl tippers <*winks at Janet, laughing>

Seriously, though, thank you all for the kind words. They are GREATLY appreciated.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!