Bad Guy Scammed by J. Daniel / Herpterra - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-18-2009, 04:39 PM   #11
tbone651
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (3 members and 2 guests)
tbone651, hoosier645, mlsslayla

Old 06-18-2009, 10:15 PM   #12
LauraB
Quote:
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (3 members and 2 guests)
tbone651, hoosier645, mlsslayla
Thank you, tbone. Nicely done

mlsslayla ... that would be the little woman; the one who tells fibs, the one who's covering his butt and an accomplice to theft.

Melissa Davenport according to her profile here, join date 4-17-09 ... the same weekend of the family death/herp trip. Classy.
Quote:
I wonder if I should join that board and send him a message there, myself? He's clearly ignoring my e-mails
Don't bother. Sonnie said she already told him; obviously his other half has already seen the thread and he is a member here. If they were in any way honest or honorable, they would 1) contact you immediately 2) reimburse every penny and/or 3) post here.

Old 06-18-2009, 10:34 PM   #13
MTHReptiles
Sorry to hear about your bad situation. I had a similar thing happen to me on a different forum, different person but same excuse. Family member was ill and in the hospital so did not contact me for weeks. After a month I asked for a refund and he agreed. I never got the refund and he stopped all contact. It eats me up inside that someone would take money from another and spend it for their own enjoyment while I slaved at work to make that money!!!!!!

Hope you get your refund.

Old 06-18-2009, 11:53 PM   #14
TrulyRare
Here's the message I sent...him and the time and date.

(No subject)
« Sent to: Herpterra on: June 15, 2009, 11:32:57 PM » Quote Reply Remove

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey there is a thread on Fauna you need to address. It's not a good one, and I feel you need to look into it. I responded, say you needed to respond. To keep a good name, be good to the people who feed you.

And here's the last time he logged into my forum. SO it proves he knows about this thread, because hes logged into the system.

Herpterra
Position: 18+
Date Registered: January 19, 2009, 10:26:30 AM
Last Active: June 16, 2009, 01:22:54 PM

Old 06-19-2009, 01:42 AM   #15
Pandoras keeper
I know he had some ball pythons for sale a while back that were questionable. He stated they were pastel and het ghost and these were not. When told they weren't, he lowered the price and changed some of the wording on his Craigslist ads. I really don't know that I would do much business with this guy.

Old 06-19-2009, 09:28 AM   #16
mvite
I went to his "good guy certification" forum and saw that his website is offline.

DO NOT GO THERE---IT'S ALL POP-UPS NOW.

He'll have the certificate revoked if someone lets Rich know about his site.

Old 06-19-2009, 09:59 AM   #17
Will0W783
Wow- that is really odd. Wonder why the website went down, unless he is in hiding. He should have the good guy certificate revoked unless he quickly settles this issue.

Old 06-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #18
Ed Clark
This is one of Mr. Daniels first transactions on this site. draw your own conclusion.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=126643

Old 06-19-2009, 08:19 PM   #19
LauraB
Yeah, I remember reading that thread, Ed. I'd not made the connection between that thread and this one. I also remember drawing my own conclusions back then, mainly that he was a poor liar and not terribly bright. Now we can add scammer and thief.

The funny thing about thieves is that they like to brag. The dates that he posted his new additions is in the actual URL on the capture ... just a week ago.
What a

Old 06-20-2009, 12:48 AM   #20
MedusaCoils
I don't know about this guy! I am glad someone brought this here, so we can all learn about him!

Wayne Stys

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
herpterra, j. daniel