Bad Guy Scammed by J. Daniel / Herpterra - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-23-2009, 01:33 AM   #31
snakebite33308
my friend, i am withholding his name, met j daniels at petco while he was working there as the reptile dept. person in hendersonville, tn. j brought my friend into the idea of opening a big breeding pet store in nashville, tn. well my friend got me to talk to j daniels about the idea of bringing me on board as the boa guy seeing as i am starting into boa breeding with some fairly nice animals, well when j daniels told me that each of us would have our own little section in the pet store, he made it sound fairly legit. to me, well he kept hinting around about my boas, i flat out told him the boas i have now are my personal breeding stock and where in no way connected to his store. later i found out his herpatologist or zoologist friend had convinced him on the idea of the pet store to breed nothing but chameleons, i said screw that. but anyway, anyone from here in tn already knows he is an idiot, i have a good friend who has flat out told him so. he is nothing but a middle man, and not a very good one at that. and can you all believe he is afraid of snakes!!! he had a big burmese python crammed in a little cage in the back bedroom of his house with no heat, he had numerous other wild caught snakes that he would not even handle. one of the first clutches of ball pythons he got from a gravid wild caught he killed. ask me more about this guy i can tell you more about him lmao

Old 06-23-2009, 01:38 AM   #32
TrulyRare
*sigh*...What Matthew said is true about him not having heat on animals as well as seemingly afraid of them. gravid BP's in 10 gals, some in a grey tote with no light in the floor with no heat.

Savannah moniters in the same room in hibernation, 2 full grown ones in a 40 breeder together...tell me if it's cold enough for them to hibernate..do you think it's warm enough for those balls?.....

Emerald Tree Boa's on aspen.

I could keep going as well. I was not impressed by his setups or the shape/ general care the animals I saw were receiving.

Old 06-24-2009, 09:49 PM   #33
Rover1966
FYI...I too was a member of a forum (MidTN herp) with J.....I have talked with Mr. Daniel on the phone regarding some CL ads for various animals he was selling. Today I posted a request that he offer his comments on this matter to which he responded by terminating my forum membership. I guess I got his side of the matter afterall.

Ray Overstreet

Old 06-25-2009, 09:55 AM   #34
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover1966 View Post
FYI...I too was a member of a forum (MidTN herp) with J.....I have talked with Mr. Daniel on the phone regarding some CL ads for various animals he was selling. Today I posted a request that he offer his comments on this matter to which he responded by terminating my forum membership. I guess I got his side of the matter afterall.

Ray Overstreet

I guess he showed us!

What a criminal mastermind--he got away with over two HUNDRED dollars! That's right--count 'em---1, 2..hundred.

I don't think there's ever been such a nominal fee to lose yourself business.

Smart move Herpterra.

Old 06-26-2009, 12:37 PM   #35
mvite
OK--Maybe I put the emphasis on the wrong word.

J. Daniel of Herpterra is a criminal mastermind!

He got away with over TWO hundred dollars!

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. He's livin' large right now suckas.

Old 06-26-2009, 04:57 PM   #36
TrulyRare
That is interesting Raymond, I banned him from my forum, after the way he has done this lady, as well as making fake Name's on my forum. I will not have such action, plus my OWN matter of opinion. I find it sad, he threw away his reputation away for a few hundred dollars.....

Old 06-26-2009, 06:31 PM   #37
TrulyRare
I actually feel kinda bad, and wish I had posted to warn people sooner , Sorry.

Old 06-27-2009, 01:49 AM   #38
Herpterra
Meghan your refund has been sent as you can see, i am very sorry it took a while.

Other than that,

Sonnie your are fucking retarded I have less of a mortality rate than you for you dont even know what you are doing with your animals plus we spoke of that issue I am sorry your fat ass can't make friends and need to have a society of people who equally think your retarded,
you still to this day bother me about buying my animals so stop putting up a front on here.

As far as middle Tn Herp Society that is a non-profit organization and in no way does it need to be involved in a case that deals with herpterra.com so I ask that the negative publicity towards the society be removed.

Everyone else This IS THE ONLY POST that I will place in here on this matter for I do not really give a shit about the ones who feel opposition towards me everyone makes mistakes and this is my first SUE me.

Moose come on, really, seriously your gonna talk like that, come on i see how it is though man, I will remember that.

Rover66, I deleted you because in no way was Midtnherps involved in this matter, no hard feelings

Willow Again I cant wait to see photos of that emerald how is she doing?

and to everyone else, I am sorry but everyone has their issues something I will never make a mistake doing that again I can assure you all.

Thank you for all of your concern the situation has been solved

Take care all and have a happy life

Old 06-27-2009, 01:50 AM   #39
Herpterra
Oh as far as me not caring for my animals that is a ton of bullshit I have the proper EVERYTHING on my animals By The Book so whatever,

Take Care

Old 06-27-2009, 02:06 AM   #40
TrulyRare
well, without thinking I didn't think to ban him out of the chat room, since it's a bit different the way it's set up and he has been signing into the chat room, and trying to log into my board. He also just proved he knows about this thread, and claims to have refunded this ladies money in what he said in the text in the chat room, before i banned him out of it.

Here's the copy of the conversation.

[Herpterra] 1:55 am: hello sonnie
[Truly Rare] 1:55 am: I do not beileve you are welcome on my site, or my chat jay.
[Truly Rare] 1:56 am: And after Robert recovers from the loss of his dog, you will be banned out of the chat as well.
[Herpterra] 1:56 am: well I am sorry Sonnie you said some mean mean things on fauna and um yeah we poke of
that situation before
[Herpterra] 1:56 am: spoke**
[Truly Rare] 1:56 am: I didn't say mean thing
[Truly Rare] 1:56 am: I said the truth.
[Truly Rare] 1:56 am: I said what I saw, and I said what i meant.
[Herpterra] 1:56 am: Just so you know I refunded her her money Sonnie
[Truly Rare] 1:56 am: I have no urge to be associated withyou, and your pretty shady for stealing from that lady
[Herpterra] 1:56 am: you did not say the truth sonnie
[Truly Rare] 1:56 am: Yes I did and you know it.
[Herpterra] 1:56 am: She has been refunded sonnie I did not steal
[Herpterra] 1:57 am: no you didnt sonnie,
[Herpterra] 1:57 am: I have a person who is a PHd in herpetology that comes to my house daily, I know how to care
for animals
[Herpterra] 1:57 am: and to say i am scared of snakes
[Herpterra] 1:57 am: lol who are you kidding sonie I am scared of nothing
[The Lounge]: Herpterra has left at 1:58 am

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
herpterra, j. daniel