Bad Guy Scammed by J. Daniel / Herpterra - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-27-2009, 12:45 PM   #51
TrulyRare
Anything I want to say to you Jay I have. I haven't even spoke of you, really since we last chatted on the phone. I could care less about your "Society" and I could care less about you.

As far as your tax payers thing goes I've been working since I was 16, I paid my way into having my school paid for a while. And as soon as I have my degree I'll be right there again paying for someone else's school or paying for the illegals.

Now, Bringing members of my forum into this, is bs. And your just trying to get a rise out of me, and that my friend is not going to happen.

And I'm the only person you know who's animals die in my care, let's see.
The only animals I've had die, in this year, is the blood python that my friend had in his care and I went and got and had 2 days that died. Now Virgil went with me to get it, and can vouch for the time frame and the location of the animal.

Then some leopard geckos that I put to sleep, because I trusted someone who I posted a BOI bad guy thread about not to trust who also scammed me.

Those were mistakes, and I learned from those.

What about this snake this chick was suppose to get ..why did it die?

For the amount of amphibians I keep, that's really good, cause most ppl can't get frogs alive, and I sure as heck do pretty good.

So last time I checked, I wasn't acting all high and mighty. I'm sorry but you did not come at me respectfully as I haven't said anything about how you or your gf look.

I have no urge to go that low. So neways...I said my peace, and you should get over it. This thread is about this lady not us. I'm glad she got her refund.

Old 06-27-2009, 03:03 PM   #52
snakebite33308
jay i'm calling you out, expecially after u call daniel and tell him that after me and jesse get done over at his house we run to you, you are an idiot. you have never bred a litter or clutch of snakes man. i know all about you, you purchase your stuff wildcaught in hopes of hatching them, you tried to buy my gravid female boas, that was a joke. you are scared of snakes, it was funny a guy from clarksville told me he also called you out on that one. as far as threatening the twra on people, who was it that got their class 2 permits jerked by the state. dude u need to fall off the map and out of the reptile business because you are never going to make it you have done ruined your name. i'm sorry man, when i first talked to you, you didn't seem like an idiot

Old 06-27-2009, 06:04 PM   #53
Rover1966
Jay you are what I call a forum Rambo. I live in Nashville ( as I believe you do). I will continue to monitor your cl activity and will be on guard for your "captive bred" scams. I simply asked you to respond to the controversy here in this forum. I had made no judgement against you. You responded by revoking my membership (which is a demonstration of guilty man). I'm sure you were quick to remove the thread with the link I provided to the small group of unsuspecting members in MidTN Herp. Your existence in the hobby is just an unpleasant reminder of the handful of bad apples we all have to deal with from time to time.

It takes no man at all to belittle someone for their appearance. It's simply a testimony of your character.

Old 06-27-2009, 08:06 PM   #54
freak696
post removed, due to violation of the full name rule
hhmoore

Old 06-27-2009, 08:39 PM   #55
TrulyRare
well, for one, i don't know you. Secondly, why in the world would I "sell" myself to someone. LOL, that's really amusing. Mucus plug? that's even funnier. I never told Jay of ANY services I was going to give him for ANY type of animal.

Secondly your post will hopefully be removed for lack of full name rule. I think you should get information straight, and I think an IP search should be done on that name, no telling who might really show up, considering the join date.

Old 06-27-2009, 08:49 PM   #56
Herpterra
Please do an IP search it isnt me it IS Jesse and funny thing is I wasnt even going to bring up the mucas plug and you creming on yourself and you offering services but I guess since HE WAS there when you bought the ATBs he is witness to you misrepresentation that you have tried to share with every, I dont think his post should be removed if the post that are bashing MIDTNHERPS.COM cant nd wont be removed due the that organization not even being apart of this circumstance

Old 06-27-2009, 09:09 PM   #57
TrulyRare
I'm sorry Jay but your a flat out liar if you say I offered my services, when in such there is NO services of that kind i offer to anyone. it's sad you have to call your hounds to come fight your war with you because your mad. I'm not going to stoop to your level.

Old 06-27-2009, 09:13 PM   #58
Herpterra
In my dealings with Sonnie Mynatt i have kept alot to myself, there were plenty of people from outside this site as well as the person you just removed whose posting actually depicted the real nature of this woman (but this isn't a post on Sonnie Mynatt is it) BUT IT IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY, isn't it only fair to see the otherside? or are you just a mob of people looking to satisfy your shortcommings by attacking others? To me the Fauna BOI is a good program but once the situation has been solved (i.e. Meghan was refunded her money) the case should be closed, looks to me that this is a witch hunt because some people in TN wish to open a shop or something or maybe I didn't have what you wanted when you wanted it or possibly you are one of the ones that are mad because I will not sell you any of my ETBs. Anyway For those who wish to keep this going on me and those who like to attack my character please keep going, be a hypocrite for I have nothing better to do than argue with you. Not really.

Scammer/criminal.....no she was refunded, If i wanted to be a scammer/criminal I would not have paid it and said to hell with this post, but I have morals and even though it did take a while it was done and again Meghan i apologize for that.

This is a board of inquiry not a Let's talk scheisse about someone just cause, and those of you that do NOT know me personally honestly you have no right to pass a judgment on me.

Thank you and Just know I am re-working Herpterra.com Hope to see you all soon when it goes back up,

You can kick me down but you cant keep me down, nobody is perfect and what is life if we never make mistakes?

Old 06-27-2009, 09:22 PM   #59
Herpterra
Sonnie i was never going to bring it up and you say i am lying all the time but in TN if more than 2 people heard it um it happened, and the whole house heard it and my gf was near me when you were talking all dirty and offering your "services" I got yelled at for it and your convo of services almost cost me my relationship. As far as the rest of the nasty stuff like the mucas plug that I would have laughed at about you on a personal level and not spread that, but I didn't have to. Some people have friends, some people live by the truth, and for you to deny it wel man you are just a hypocrite.

I WOULD HAVE SENT THIS IN AN EMAIL TO SONNIE BUT SHE WOULD HAVE JUST POSTED IT ON HERE ANYWAY SO I AM CUTTING OUT THE TIME

Old 06-27-2009, 09:36 PM   #60
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpterra View Post
Please do an IP search it isnt me it IS Jesse and funny thing is I wasnt even going to bring up the mucas plug and you creming on yourself and you offering services but I guess since HE WAS there when you bought the ATBs he is witness to you misrepresentation that you have tried to share with every, I dont think his post should be removed if the post that are bashing MIDTNHERPS.COM cant nd wont be removed due the that organization not even being apart of this circumstance
That post was removed, not because of anything that Sonnie said, but because it violated a number of site rules. Had the poster followed the rule about including his name, it would have remained. As it stands, that member will be free to return in a few days

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
herpterra, j. daniel