Bad Guy its nitro xD - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2009, 10:42 AM   #31
hhmoore
As long as you stopped in, Nik, maybe you'd be willing to talk about that nile monitor you were advertising...you remember, the one that you said wasn't the one with the sores on it.

Frankly, I think a few people are willing to give you the benefit of the doubt about the savannah dying; and quite a few more think you are still lying through your teeth. Isn't it convenient that it was SOOOO horrible you couldn't take a picture of it. What about the gecko that Chris sent? Did you manage to get a picture of that (I honestly don't remember, and don't feel like looking through all the stuff he sent me)? That couldn't have been too nasty, since you had it for a few days before it "died". What about the awful box that Max sent - did you take a picture of that? I don't get the impression that Max has much experience, and the savannah may well have been the first animal he ever shipped...so I don't have a problem believing it might not have been a good packaging job; BUT, I also think that you are exaggerating (lying?) about how bad it was. (Over a thousand holes, really? Must have been a huge shoe box, lol, I'm surprised the USPS didn't stop it if it was that bad - I mean, this was a box with "over a thousand air holes" and a "5 yr old type job", with a savannah monitor running around loose inside. The scratching sounds alone would have freaked them out enough to pull it because it wasn't acceptable.

Max, would you please describe the way you packed the box? And how about those emails - at this point, just start with Nik telling you what day to ship...and include everything after that.

Old 07-10-2009, 02:12 PM   #32
capplegate
Sorry everyone I have been absent for a while..

You all decide for yourself. He shipped me a nile that DID NOT have a skin condition.. Here he is..

I was told he was 100% healthy..

Old 07-10-2009, 02:23 PM   #33
Fangthane
Here's the original thread where Nik posted asking for help with his nile that had the skin condition: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=134058

Here's a link to the ad he later posted for a supposedly different nile monitor: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=134507

It looks to me like Chris did not get the same animal pictured in the ad.

Old 07-10-2009, 05:03 PM   #34
hhmoore
Chris - did Nik ever supply proof that the gecko died?

Old 07-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #35
reptile143
sorry i missed a lot, and yes it was a shoe box im not going to lie but brand new not crumpled or anything, didn't seem any different from any other type of box, but 1000 air holes? do you think i have nothing better to do than sit home and punch 1000 holes in a shoe box?

Old 07-10-2009, 05:29 PM   #36
LauraB
Quote:
It looks to me like Chris did not get the same animal pictured in the ad.
Well, one thing appears to be pretty certain ... Chris got the monitor that had the "bubbles filled with puss" after "most of them popped on there own and the skin is just pretty much white underneth".

Old 07-10-2009, 05:31 PM   #37
jayefbe
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile143 View Post
sorry i missed a lot, and yes it was a shoe box im not going to lie but brand new not crumpled or anything, didn't seem any different from any other type of box, but 1000 air holes? do you think i have nothing better to do than sit home and punch 1000 holes in a shoe box?
Sounds like in addition to learning who not to trust, you've gotta learn proper reptile shipping methods.

Old 07-10-2009, 05:46 PM   #38
Its Nitro xD
Do you need pics of the geckos? I have them. The Nile yes was my fault I take full blame and the pics posted on the ad your the ones the first owner sent me. Chris, how is the nile doing anyway? I contacted you but no reply. There was very close to 100 air holes 1000 was a little steep ay? I think so. Hmm about the whole savannha being loose most of his toes where gone pretty hard to make a noise without any nails right? The tape job was pretty bab not gonna lie about that the USPS tape was twisted and mangled all over the box, Max couldent do anything about that thou. I dident take pics because I dident think it would be elevated to this level but once again I am mistaking. Shouldent I be the one posting a bad guy thread about Max? With the poor shipping and all.

Old 07-10-2009, 06:00 PM   #39
capplegate
He did send pictures of the dead gecko. I was going to replace it until I got this monitor.. He can't keep his stories straight for nothing.. First he told me both died and then only one died.. And the gecko dried up and died.. But the enclosure was very humid.. Blah Blah Blah

He is a liar.. I would not deal with him..

Nik... The nile looks like hell.. You obviously don't care for your animals..

Old 07-10-2009, 06:08 PM   #40
capplegate
The thing that pisses me off is that I asked him if the the nile I am getting had the skin condition. He assured me it wasn't. He said he had multiple niles.. I was willing to work with him if the nile had the condition.. He sent me pics and told me that this was the nile I was getting. (pics in his ad) He said they were just taken.. He is a liar.. It is very simple..

After he shipped the nile he sent me an email telling me I am getting the nile with the skin condition..

Also very tame.. This lizard is horribly aggressive.. I don't care it is a nile.. I don't expect to hold it but.. You can't tell someone they are getting a tame animal when it is not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!