Good Crested Gecko Breeders? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2004, 09:37 PM   #11
Gecko_Den
Nathan Hall
www.geckosunlimited.com

Great guy, great animals, great customer service!

Old 04-12-2004, 10:28 PM   #12
capitalcity
Adult Females?

I'm also looking for some great adult females. All colors!

Need 4 really nice ones ASAP

Anyone have any?
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-13-2004, 10:38 AM   #13
Pennebaker
Wow, thanks for the kind words guys!

Dont forget Kevin Dunne at Dragons Den--especially for the solid colors (red, orange, yellow).

Adult females are going to be much harder to find, but you can see if Kevin has any.

Dana

Old 04-13-2004, 04:24 PM   #14
robin d.
possibly hpilipe de visolve or however you spell it from giantgecko.com

i still say sundial though....after i pay rent ima offer a slice of my liver up for sale LOLOL... damn i want like three of those

Old 04-14-2004, 10:19 AM   #15
bcherps
Travis Cossette has produced some nice stock. If you email him at travis_cossette@yahoo.com you will not be dissappointed. He produces for a hobby not a job and he has digital pic ability in an instant. Give him a try and you'll get one of the most professional service guys around, and proper packing, also.

Good Luck with whomever you choose
Ben Cole

Old 04-16-2004, 06:32 PM   #16
Wendy Sell
I must agree Sandfire Dragon Ranch has some of the nicest cresteds, but thier prices are insane. I was at a show, they wanted$275 for a fire-morph.I would never pay what they were askin'. Not for a crested.
Geckoville has some nice cresteds, all different morphs,so do alot of the people that were mentioned. Sundial Reptiles has some nice ones too.
I am offering two virgin females if anyone is interested. They are nice cresteds. Prices are reasonable.
Has anyone heard of anyone producing any albino cresteds? With all of the cresteds that have been produced, from myself and everyone else, you would think an albino would come along. Now that would be an awsome looking gecko! That would be worth paying a couple of bucks for!

Old 04-18-2004, 02:46 PM   #17
Mark and Aimee
Quote:
I must agree Sandfire Dragon Ranch has some of the nicest cresteds, but thier prices are insane.
If you're trying to buy adult females, you're going to pay a fortune. But... if you buy young unsexables, you'll get them for a fair price.

Of course, when you pick them up from a supplier who bought a boatload from Sandfire, you get them for a bit cheaper too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread