For Sale 8ft Southern White Lip *Male* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 07-19-2016, 04:28 AM   #1
AnnunakiRebel
8ft Southern White Lip *Male*

I got this guy from Bill Albright at AHP Exotics because I felt a connection with him, and sure enough I am the only person among my family who can manage to get him in a calm, sociable mood. Most of the time he is highly aggressive but gorgeous. I love him so much, but my health is declining and I don't have as much energy and finesse as I used to, so I require someone to handle my large snakes with me. Problem is... No one wants to handle this one. Most of the people I know or in my family aren't experienced with easily spooked reptiles, they don't know how to move and act to keep him cooled down and more mellow.

He does have some minor cosmetic issues and a few healing wounds. He arrived here in the box with a very bad head wound, as well as two other head wounds and some severe upper body wounds. They looked as if it had been somewhat done with a knife, I believe the package was inspected in transit and someone opened the box or bad stupidly and harmed the snake somewhere during the inspection process. I have been treating him and while he does not like his treatments at all, he's been healing up nicely.

He is definitely able to breed.

He is still beautiful, unique and one of a kind. I have named him Black Dahlia. He is dear to my heart so I will only rehome him to someone I feel will truly care for him.

So even though I spent $1200, I am reducing his price to $600obro. His cosmetic issues are nearly healed up and will easily fade in time with neosporin. I also use silver sulfa from the vet on the main head wound, I can provide you with the remainder. The price isn't lowered due to temper or cosmetics. He's an amazing snake. No, it's because I'm not selling him to make a profit it's because I want to find him the best home and sometimes good homes don't have that kind of cash and due to my declining health my priority is to find an ideal forever home for him.

I would consider a partial trade for a smaller or younger white lip with a tamer temperament but I would only apply a portion of the trade toward the price and I am very sorry but I can't ship first nor at the same time thanks to a bad experience. I would do a full trade and even add cash for: an IMG boa, baby blood boa, unique boas/paradox, male ivory blood, longicauda, blue tegu, black iguana, het albino tegu, purple passion ball python, super cinnamon bp, super pewter, puma, mimosa, mirage, champagne enchi, any banana combo w/high purple, GHI black pastel, cinny or mojave... or other unique morph expressions. If I straight up trade I would prefer to get his true value that I paid for him since he is in good health, treated for parasites and with ceftazidimb preventatively, he is spunky and in great health just some old wounds healing up nicely. Right now I prefer nothing older than sub adult but hatchlings or juveniles are even more preferred. I am looking for pets only right now so I prefer to raise them from a younger age. My wanted list is huge lol and there are still yet more I could add, but I figured that gives enough for anyone who might be interested in a trade enough ideas to work with on what I might like.

Black Dahlia is a truly exceptional snake and I know he would make the right person very, very happy. If you want a showcase snake this guy is it. If you want a spunky and enthusiastic ready to go breeder, again this is it. A very large for his species, slightly fat white lip from me feeding him anytime he looks like he wants to eat, again lol this guy would be it.

He eats large and xl f/t rats with gusto, sometimes f/t rodentpro rabbits when I'm feeling like spoiling him, he really loves the rabbits as an occasional treat. I included two pics of him before he was sent and the last is how I received him to show the head wound. Well, it was much worse before when he had just arrived actually but it continues to heal more each day. Liquid bandaid works on it if it ever tears open and you need a quick fix. It'll burn so he will not be happy but it'll protect the wound in any situation where it might be worsened like him striking at you. My handling advice is simple. Don't use a hook you'll put him in a mood. Use long gloves and gently put one one hand on his back for a few, then slowly and gently lift him out. Don't bother him during shed or if he's had a traumatic event. Follow these guidelines and you could walk around with him draped over your shoulders and be pleasantly surprised how relaxed he can be when, naturally, he's out of his enclosure which he is defensive of .

Shipped overnight through SYR only on a safe temp day and with a cold pack if needed. Insurance costs extra. $75 shipping(he's big!!), $50 for insurance. If you have any problems at all or are unhappy don't hesitate to contact me.
For more info or an alternate to fauna inbox that fills up so easy, you can email me: toozin@icloud.com

I would meet for no insurance or shipping charges within a four hour radius of Buffalo, NY. I am going to comicon on August 18-21st, I'll be in MO and then Chicago. I could bring him with me to either location.

I would do a payment plan and I only accept paypal. Nothing else.

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!