Help on a Plated Lizard!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 11:33 AM   #1
RabidSasquatch10
Question Help on a Plated Lizard!!!

Howdy folks,

I just received an Ornate Plated Lizard from one of my friends. Unfortunately, my friend did not know how to give a proper home so I had to step in and alleviate the problem. Anyways, I have this lizard by the name of Wallace (love Braveheart!!!) sitting in a big 'ol 75 gallon aquarium with my savannah monitor. They get along fine...the ornate is bigger than the sav by a couple of inches. However, the Ornate has not eaten in the four weeks that I have had him. The previous owner said that the little doesn't eat a lot. I have tried various foods, crickets, bananas, apples, etc. but he doesn't seem to budge. He looks healthy though and is a pleasure to handle. Does anyone know if something is wrong with him or do Plated Lizards just not eat much?

Thanks in advance,
Ricky

P.S. I keep him on 100% top soil.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-03-2007, 11:39 AM   #2
RabidSasquatch10
SORRY!!! wrong area to post!!! Thanks though...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread