What are the odds??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-25-2011, 12:41 AM   #1
Hurricane Dragons
What are the odds???

What do y'all think the odds are of my female laying only one clutch for her first year breeding? She had a clutch of 18 eggs 6 weeks ago and then within 2-3 seeks she was back up to weight again so I thought she was gravid again. Is it possible for just one clutch? Thanks in advance.

Craig morel

Hurricane Dragons

Old 05-25-2011, 10:04 AM   #2
westcoastdragons
Yes it is possible, but just because it has been over six weeks since her first clutch does not rule out that she could still lay again.

Old 05-28-2011, 02:28 PM   #3
DiamondDen
One clutch is very common for first timers.

Old 05-29-2011, 12:28 AM   #4
Hurricane Dragons
thanks westcoast and corky/jammie... that seems to be the consensus from everyone ive talked to...which is actually a good thing, she laid 18 her first time....

corky, just to let you know, i just bred the female i got from you to a hypo snow male... she was 512grams when bred and is now 540....she is a beast..... now all i can do is wait it out...i will post pics as soon as my life slows down a bit...lol... take care

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!