SOLD!! Typhoon/Snow/eclipse BREEDER BUNDLE! (Group pricing!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Old 01-17-2016, 05:56 PM   #1
Dinosaur!
Arrow Typhoon/Snow/eclipse BREEDER BUNDLE! (Group pricing!)

I've decided to put together a breeder bundle! It contains geckos of varying sizes, morphs, and genders.

This is supposed to be something to allow others to get their foot in the door with some new projects, at one price.

I am asking $650 SHIPPED for all six geckos

This price not only means you are paying less than my original asking price on each of these individually, but the $70 (average) shipping fee is free!

Please message me if you are interested, or would like more info/pictures.

Pic #1-
-Felicity (TSF)
-"Bold" line, Patternless stripe mack snow typhoon (TWO SOLID EYES)
-26 grams

Not too many of these gorgeous geckos out on the market! One of only two I produced this year, and boy is she beautiful! It pains me to let her go!

Pic #2-
-Atticus (male)
-Super snow eclipse from Enigmatic Reptiles "Bold" line
-64 grams at the moment.

Very sweet little boy, but does not fit into my projects anymore. Readily eats superworms, or anything that stays in a bowl. Approximately two years old.

Pic #3-
-Banshee (TSF)
- "Bold" line, Patternless stripe typhoon (TWO SOLID EYES / possibly a mack snow)
- 10 grams

Stunning little baby! Pictures do NO justice. Has a bad habit of screaming at everything, however very tame (for a baby) once you pick it up.

Pic #4-
-Kitten (TSF)
-"bold" line, Patternless stripe mack snow eclipse, 66% ph typhoon (TWO SOLID EYES)
-22 grams

Great little gecko, with a super speckly pattern! She has wonderful pastel colors, and deep blues and purples on her head.

Pic #5-
-Camero (TSF)
-"Bold" line, reverse stripe mack snow eclipse, 66% ph typhoon (TWO SOLID EYES)
-17 grams

Awesome little gecko with great markings and color (especially on the head)!

Pic #6-
-Dainty (TSF)
-"bold" line, Patternless stripe mack snow eclipse, 66% ph typhoon (TWO SOLID EYES)
-15 grams

Awesome little baby with amazing colors! In shed in this picture, but will post a fresh picture once she sheds.

These are my Terms Of Service, please read through them.

All payments are to be paid through Paypal. I reserve the right to not sell to you for any reason. I will not sell to people who cannot prove that they can properly take care of their gecko (to my standards). You agree to my terms of service (TOS) once you purchase a gecko, or place one on hold.

Message me with your zip code for a shipping quote. I ship through httpa//shipyourreptiles.com/:::shipyourreptiles.com. If the temperatures are below 35 degrees or above 90 degrees Fahrenheit at their destination, I will hold onto the geckos until the weather permits safe shipping, and I have received the payment in full (message me for further information on this). You must notify me if a leopard gecko is DOA (dead on arrival) within three hours of the confirmed delivery time, and you must also provide photos if you wish to have a refund or a replacement. (No shipping charges for local sales and pick up). I can ship THREE geckos in a single box! If you want more than three geckos, let me know, as I will have to custom order a new box for you.

I will put a gecko on hold for up to two weeks if you provide a (non-refundable) 25% deposit on the animal. If you fail to make the payment in full within the 14 day period, the gecko will be put back up for sale, and you will not receive a refund on your deposit.

I guarantee the health of any gecko that I sell (unless otherwise noted), and will not be held responsible for any issues arising after three days of the gecko being in your care. I will also not be held liable at any point in time if any health issues arise from improper husbandry or handling. Also, all geckos in my collection are dewormed once a year. If you purchase a gecko that is over 20 grams, they have been dewormed.

I will guarantee the gender of the geckos I sell for up to three months. Sometimes males are late bloomers, but it is very uncommon. I cannot ,however, guarantee the gender of any geckos labled as TSF (temp sexed female) or TSM (temp sexed male). While it is a rather reliable method, it is not 100% accurate.

All photos are taken in natural light, and unedited, except to enhance sharpness. More photos upon request.

It is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Please message me for additional information on any geckos that you are interested in. Thank you for your cooperation. (Sales are limited to the continental USA currently)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-17-2016, 05:58 PM   #2
Dinosaur!
Here are the pics #3 and #4. Ran out of attachment space on main post XD
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-19-2016, 04:33 PM   #3
Dinosaur!
Updated picture of gecko #6 now that she has shed (Dainty)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-08-2016, 11:10 PM   #4
Jesse247
Would you sell the sse separately?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
gecko, geckos, lizard, sale