Question about rules for posting links - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 11-28-2011, 10:22 PM   #1
Helenthereef
Question Question about rules for posting links

Sorry if this is today's stupid question, if there's a simple place to find this out please just direct me.

Am I allowed to post a link to a website to ask members to take part in a conservation campaign or is this contrary to the rules of the site?

I'm managing a shark conservation campaign which may be of interest to some members, and would like to post links to a page where people can sign a petition, get more information, and also vote for a contestant who is championing the cause in a South Pacific beauty pageant.

I was thinking of the "General BS" forum if this is allowed.

Old 11-28-2011, 10:26 PM   #2
Willow
I have a feeling this is ok...as I have seen things like that posted before...

i could be wrong tho...so someone else feel free to chime in lol

Old 11-29-2011, 12:56 AM   #3
AbsoluteApril
yeah that's fine, in the general BS or Sound Off forums, whichever you feel is most appropriate

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!