Casey Hulse/ Nature's Spirit "Snake Shacks" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Old 09-06-2004, 02:20 PM   #1
Sand&SunReptile
Casey Hulse/ Nature's Spirit "Snake Shacks"

Hey Everyone,
I bought a 3 tub, 32qt Snake Shack from Casey and Darla Hulse, of Natures Spirit.
I just have to say how excellent this rack is. I feel like I cannot have made a better purchase, no matter who I could've bought it from. His prices are excellent, and his costumer service is bar none, the best in the business. He responds, usually same day to emails, advises based on your needs, not on profitable possibilities, and is absolutely great to work with for Custom Racks. The possibilities are endless with Casey and Darla.
5 stars, 2 thumbs up, quality, looks, function, and customer service.
100% Perfect transaction, recieved the rack right on time, no problems.
THANKS CASEY AND DARLA, YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-14-2004, 07:49 PM   #2
TripleMoonsExotic
Love 'em!

Casey is the greatest guy and I adore his racks! Right now I have 3 (2 shoebox and 1 15qt) and he's custom building me one for a set of boxes that I already have. He's even going as far as going out to purchase the boxes to create this rack specially for me! Great customer service and a wonderful product! Not much more I can say!

Old 09-19-2004, 02:55 PM   #3
Sand&SunReptile
Yeah,
Casey is a very good guy.
You can search high and low and you wont find any better.

Old 10-11-2004, 12:59 AM   #4
MGReptiles
I have to agree. I ordered the 10 hole shoebox rack on thirsday and had it I beleive wednesday of the next week..Thats awsome..
-Matt

Old 10-11-2004, 10:50 AM   #5
Sand&SunReptile
Awesome indeed. I got mine in less than a week as well.
I love ordering from Casey, quick, reliable, and just a respectful, dependable cool guy.
Can't forget Darla either, I bet she puts a lot into the reliability of Natures Spirit.

Old 11-16-2004, 03:12 PM   #6
Alias47
This is all great to hear...

I have been talking to them this week about a rack.

Darla has been answering all my inane questions IMMEDIATELY and completely.

Total professionals.

I will probably order a rack next week.

They already came highly recommended by some people I know who use their racks...but always nice to see other opinions as well.

Old 11-16-2004, 03:54 PM   #7
Sand&SunReptile
I ordered another, and got the same perfect quality.

Old 01-08-2005, 11:29 AM   #8
gila7150
I received my incubator from Natures Spirit this morning and it looks great. I ordered the one with the Helix DBS-1000 thermostat. It's a really nice design and looks very well put together. Casey told me he could have it ready to ship in 7-10 days (which seemed very quick) and he shipped it in 5 days! I really appreciated the quick turnaround since I have a few snakes that look like they're ready to drop eggs any day

I can't wait to put it to good use...thanks Casey!

Old 02-04-2005, 12:57 PM   #9
Alias47
I now have three racks from Casey and Darla...and probably 3 more on the way...
These racks are EXCELLENT...and Casey is just a great guy.

Can't wait to get my hands on some of the beautiful animals he is breeding as well.

Old 02-09-2005, 09:08 PM   #10
kiote9
Thumbs up

I picked up my first Natures Spirit Snake Shack tonight, a 3-hole sweaterbox rack. Great rack, got it in only 1 week, and Casey is a fantastic person to deal with. This is the way all purchases should go!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!