I'll start. Anyone use "reptile relief" - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Consumer Reports

Notices

Consumer Reports Looking for, or want to leave feedback about a product? This is the place for that sort of info!

Old 08-18-2005, 01:59 AM   #11
Redknight75
Thumbs up Reptile Relief Works!

Some how my little Ball Python got mites. I bought some Reptile Relief & isolated the snake. I treated the snake everyday for 5 days until I saw no more traces of mites. I completely cleaned out the snakes cage & treated it with reptile relief. It has almost been a month now & I haven't seen any mites. Natural Chemistry's product is great in my book.

Old 08-18-2005, 10:07 AM   #12
sschind
Since the thread was brought to the top again I thought I would post my own experiences. As far as easily available and reasonably priced products I have found that this is the only one that works. Its been a while since I read any of the other mite treaments from any of the big reptile product producers but I remember that whenever I read them all they would say is something like "for problems caused by mites" they never actually said they killed mites, which is a good thing because they didn't. The new zoo med product is good for mites, as opposed to a product that is bad for mites which would actually kill them. I tried a sample of the zoo med stuff and it was good for mites alright. seems like the next day there were twice as many, and after a second treatment it seemed like the were multiplying exponetialy. Good for the mites I would say. I have used the RR since I started the thread a while ago. I have found that it works well but you may need two treatments. A while back I got an infestation in my boa group (5) 6'+ snakes. I filled a tub with warm water, dumped in a cup of the RR and soaked each snake for about 30 minutes. One treatment and they were gone, with no apparent ill effects. My opinion, the stuff works.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!