Warhol goes outside (pics) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-27-2007, 11:37 AM   #1
liquidleaf
Warhol goes outside (pics)

So, yesterday was fairly nice, though overcast, and I took Warhol, my '06 male possible super salmon/hypo, outside before it rained.

He was produced by DM Exotics. He was especially dark yesterday - I love how velvety burgundy/purple he looks when he's in this phase.

What do you think of his vent scale? It's almost pure transparent white. My other f3 hypo's isn't like that... I hope it's an indicator that he really may be genetically dominant.

Old 10-27-2007, 02:18 PM   #2
KelliH
Wow, great photos. Warhol is a lovely snake.

Old 10-30-2007, 07:34 PM   #3
crotalusadamanteus
I don't think I've ever seen a Salmon with such dark under tones. Got a chin shot? Is it sorta gray under there too? Just curious.

Pretty unique look to that guy.

Thanks for sharing!

Old 10-31-2007, 08:07 AM   #4
liquidleaf
I'll have to look for one when I get home. It is mottled gray on his chin if I remember. What do you think of his white vent scale? Does that mean anything? I've never seen that before.

Old 10-31-2007, 08:13 AM   #5
crotalusadamanteus
Never seen anything like it. But markers are entirely possible. It's sorta out of the norm for what people say are markers for other supers that proved out. But I have one that has less black than a lot of proved Supers, and he ain't homozygous. So, you never know.

Could even be an indicator of something else underlying too. Hope he proves out for you at the minimum.

Old 11-01-2007, 06:02 PM   #6
Metachrosis
Looks to have a very strong Costa Rican Influence,several strong Central American traits over all pretty well rule out pure Colombian.

Very Unique animal for sure

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!