Inquiry Rick Macdonald? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-14-2010, 08:52 PM   #21
whimpyguns
hi, i purchased a pair of '08 albino boas from rich mcdonald located in a suburb of chicago....it was not wheaton....i had his home address and did a willow search to see the actual dwelling and its value....i wasn't paypaling any money to a trailer/camper/ etc.
the guy lived about 20 minutes from my brother in naperville, but i do not remember the mailing address. his home was very nice, but i do not remember all the details. anyway, i asked repeatedly if shipping would be an issue....it was not and he would ship the same week he recieved the money. he recieved the money thanksgiving weekend, '08. he then kind of fell off the face of the earth.....would not reply to emails or phone calls. finally claimed he lost his job, in-laws in the hospital dying......all excuses why he could not respond to my dozens of attempts to contact him. the one time he did answer his phone he was at an NHL game in new york (must have caught him offguard). Finally in January i told him i planned to be in his neighborhood the upcoming weekend, while visiting my brother. That week he shipped my snakes. Both were very attractive albinos....both VERY underweight, and probably dehydrated. they are both healthy robust animals now.
It worked out for me in the long run but i was quite nervous for a long time (i even let him know specifically these were christmas presents for my 2 sons)
he had all high end boas for sale then.........
i recieved 2 nice snakes for a reasonable price, but it was not worth the aggravation.
mike mcmullen

Old 01-14-2010, 10:22 PM   #22
LauraB
So .... ole MacDonald has a pattern. Ee - I - Ee -I- Oh

Old 01-14-2010, 10:55 PM   #23
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz28 View Post
The BOI posting is not about me My name is Richard McDonald I live in Illinois. I am not this other person check it talks about this person being called the orangepython or something.

As I stated before people need to get their facts straight.

Richard P. McDonald ( not MacDonald )
Dumb scammer can't spell his own name

I make my fair share of spelling errors, but have yet to type my name as Matt Walter.....

Old 01-14-2010, 10:59 PM   #24
garweft
Quote:
Yes I use Rick or rich but my last name is McDonald I work in wheaton IL

All this mixup on a typo and when I went to change it I couldnt

Richard McDonald
This quote was supposed to be in the previous post as well.

Old 01-15-2010, 01:27 AM   #25
Iraqvet
I wonder if this baffoon is gonna come and make up some more excuses about all this??

Old 01-15-2010, 01:40 AM   #26
Geckomomma
Quote:
Yes I use Rick or rich but my last name is McDonald I work in wheaton IL

All this mixup on a typo and when I went to change it I couldnt

Richard McDonald
Freudian slip ya?

Fail scammer is fail.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!