My boa just ate, - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-02-2007, 08:56 PM   #1
lilkeezy
My boa just ate,

Not thicker then my fingers, and it ate a rat i was going to feed my burmese, Ate it without problems,

Old 11-02-2007, 08:58 PM   #2
lilkeezy
Well i wasnt impurposly, trying to feed it to my boa, but he just took it while i was seeing if my Ball would took it, since it was big enough, Randar just snap it out of my Hands, haha

Old 11-03-2007, 09:45 AM   #3
hhmoore
You were going to feed it to your burm, so you were offering it to the ball, and the boa ate it...I can't even bring myself to comment.

Old 11-03-2007, 10:43 AM   #4
lilkeezy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
You were going to feed it to your burm, so you were offering it to the ball, and the boa ate it...I can't even bring myself to comment.

I was going to feed my burm, after many times i try to attempt to feed him, the same rat, but my burm wont take the rat, so i havent feed my boa yet, And the boa and the ball in same cage, i put the rat in the cage, with the boa and ball, and Randar my boa took it,

Old 11-03-2007, 11:14 AM   #5
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkeezy
I was going to feed my burm, after many times i try to attempt to feed him, the same rat, but my burm wont take the rat, so i havent feed my boa yet, And the boa and the ball in same cage, i put the rat in the cage, with the boa and ball, and Randar my boa took it,
#1. You should not have a boa and bp in the same cage. They have differing requirements and you are most likely stressing the bp very much. Really, you should not house any snake with another.

#2. You should not be attempting to feed two snakes at the same time. What would you have done if they both had struck and wrapped the rat together? One of your snakes would have ended up constricted and dead.

Old 11-03-2007, 01:21 PM   #6
Miss Tuniwha
WOW.. is all I can say.

Please do some research.. And be thankful your snakes are not dead yet.

And listen to Dennis.

Did I mention to do some research?

Old 11-03-2007, 02:18 PM   #7
BryonsBoas
Better yet. Sell the snakes and get a pet rock.

Old 11-03-2007, 02:39 PM   #8
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryonsBoas
Better yet. Sell the snakes and get a pet rock.

I love you Bryon. HA HA, you say the things I am thinking, but feel bad for saying. :P

Old 11-03-2007, 11:34 PM   #9
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha

I love you Bryon. HA HA, you say the things I am thinking, but feel bad for saying. :P
There are some things you can fix with advice and the passing of knowledge.

Then there are things you can't fix.

Old 11-03-2007, 11:41 PM   #10
Mooing Tricycle
i start to smell troll every time i see a post like this....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!