For Sale OR TRADE- FEW 1500+ GRAM FEMALES BRED TO BEE MOJAVE AND PIED LEFT! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
victor121
OR TRADE- FEW 1500+ GRAM FEMALES BRED TO BEE MOJAVE AND PIED LEFT!

HELLO EVERYONE-

THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE PURCHASED THESE FEMALES AND WISH BEST OF LUCK WITH THEM-

I HAVE LEFT:
1 FEMALE ABOUT 1400G- BRED TO BEE (OVER 5 LOCKS RECORDED)-
$200EA

2 FEMALES BRED TO MOJAVES- ABOUT 1600-1800G (OVER 6 LOCKS RECORDED EACH - ONE HAS 8 LOCKS) - $150EA

2 FEMALES BRED TO PIED- ABOUT 1500,1700 GRAMS(4,6 LOCKS EACH)- $200EA

THOSE LOCKS I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN MYSELF AND I HAVE ATLEAST ONE OR 2 PICS OF EACH FEMALE LOCKED
ANY ?'S PLEASE EMAIL ME OR PM
PLEASEEE--- IF YOU PM PLEASEEE QUICK REPLY BELOW LOL- ITS THE ONLY WAY I NO I HAVE A PM
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-11-2011, 02:18 PM   #2
DVMExotics
Hello Victor,

I saw your ads on fauna. I am interested in some of the snakes. The ones that were locked to those various males.... are they normals that were bred to those males or are any of them hets or visibles for anythings? Im talking about the ad where the females are $200 each. If those are not hets do you have any hets that are ready to breed. If you can provide a complete list of what you have in females, size and price I would like to see what you have. Maybe we can talk about prices on them also if we meet in person. I live in NJ and am a fellow keeper and breeder of reptiles and am also an exotic animal veterinarian. Please email me if you can as that is the best way to get me. Thanks

Christopher Stancel, DVM
petabm@yahoo.com
www.dvmexotics.com

Old 02-11-2011, 04:33 PM   #3
scarnicom
Why is your name victor owens on king snake? And I have called several time only to get no answer?

Old 02-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #4
victor121
Your mixing me up with victor Owens in bayville nj, I am victor ezeir from Jackson nj no relation
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-11-2011, 04:53 PM   #5
scarnicom
Are you sure? Because your selling the exact same animals... Are you not?

Old 02-11-2011, 05:05 PM   #6
victor121
Lol, am I sure? Yes! The only thing I have listed on kingsnake are my 3.0 pieds and they are not under victor Owens it just says victor and my kingsnake user name is Islandreps which Is my email... Victor Owens just sold his pieds and some others to lair of dragons who has them listed on fauna. Again my name is victor ezeir, I no of a victor Owens as I tried to buy some of his collection but I am not him, if anyone wants to speAk with me my number is 718-801-0018
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-11-2011, 06:58 PM   #7
phoenix-cry
I thought the same thing, but I talked to the guy who bought the Victor Owen's pies and I know that this Victor still has my pie. So this Victor is not that Victor.

Old 02-11-2011, 07:15 PM   #8
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor121 View Post
Lol, am I sure? Yes! The only thing I have listed on kingsnake are my 3.0 pieds and they are not under victor Owens it just says victor and my kingsnake user name is Islandreps which Is my email... Victor Owens just sold his pieds and some others to lair of dragons who has them listed on fauna. Again my name is victor ezeir, I no of a victor Owens as I tried to buy some of his collection but I am not him, if anyone wants to speAk with me my number is 718-801-0018

Hmm, it's interesting that the number you list as yours is a Bronx, NY telephone number.

Old 02-11-2011, 07:35 PM   #9
victor121
Wow.. Really? It's a staten island by number actually.. It's my work phone number.. Find someone else to pick on.. I have plenty of refrences if anyone needs
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #10
SERPENTS DEN
I'm not picking on you, I just thought it was unusual to post an out of state tel. number. I searched the number you listed and it said it was a Bronx, NY number http://phonecallinfo.com/718/718801.php Why wouldn't you list your tel number?

It must be tough traveling 150 miles round trip to go to work.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread