So how long does an infraction last for? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-09-2011, 03:21 AM   #1
Skanakis
Talking So how long does an infraction last for?

I got a infraction for potty mouth...aye...im from nyc. I gotta learn how to hold down the language. So i got 4 points. When do they clear up if they do clear up

Old 12-09-2011, 03:46 AM   #2
RoadHouse of Retics
I think a year

Old 12-09-2011, 05:34 AM   #3
hhmoore
Depends on the particular infraction...but if it was a 4 pointer, it's 2 yrs (unless the mod gave you a custom job, and reduced it)

* This thread has been moved to the Fauna Feedback Forum - which is the appropriate area for questions about policy, rules, or other site issues. If you look at the thread list, one of the stickies is about the infraction system. It will show what the infractions are, how many points, and how long they last. (It may need updating, but it is close)

Old 12-11-2011, 03:45 AM   #4
Skanakis
Yeah FragginDragon dude got me. eh...gotta watch my mouth

Old 12-11-2011, 04:10 AM   #5
Utta
When you go into your User CP, you'll see a drop-down menu with "infractions" to the left of the box. If it's already dropped down, then you'll see when it expires, what thread it was given out for, what it was for, how many points it was, and who it was given out by.

Old 12-11-2011, 04:43 AM   #6
Skanakis
yeah i seen it...its alright. Rules are rules. I gotta watch my mouth

Old 12-11-2011, 01:24 PM   #7
WebSlave
Just understand, please, that the infraction is NOT a penalty. It's a notice that continued actions that trigger infractions will result in the REAL penalty. The theory behind infraction points and the amount of time that those points stay on record is to help us with an automated system that keeps track of people whose intent is apparently to just cause problems here. This provides staff with a very easy and convenient way to stay on top of that kind of problem here.

To those people who just make one, or even a few, mistakes in judgment, they will be of no real consequence, IF they learn from the guidance those infraction notices are supposed to serve.

We're all just trying to get along in here, but unfortunately rules do have to be set up to try to help that along, and they do have to be enforced. Certainly WE would rather spend our time and efforts in other pursuits, but it is what it is....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!