Help with feedback and posting! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 12-18-2011, 01:50 PM   #1
Regeneration Reptiles
Help with feedback and posting!

I can make topics, but can't post replys or give feed back. A few months ago some prick harassed me about Amazon tree boas, which I didn't even have for sale and gave me a negative rating. I have a costumer who purchased a snake from me today and would like to give me feedback and can't because of this. If anybody could help me out I'd be greatful. Thanks.

Old 12-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #2
hhmoore
The only place you cannot post replies is the classifieds...because registered members are no longer allowed to post replies in the classifieds (read the announcement, posted at the top of every section of the classifieds: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...php?f=498&a=66)
The trader rating system is limited to contributing members to reduce abuses, which is why your customer cannot do that...however, the BOI is accessible to all members.

Also - the name calling is not tolerated on this site - so some self control is expected.

Old 12-18-2011, 02:13 PM   #3
Regeneration Reptiles
Okay. Just thought it wouldnt be a problem considering the names he called me ( check the rating).

Thanks though!

Old 12-18-2011, 05:49 PM   #4
Dennis Hultman
Are you stating you didn't have a transaction with the person that you the trader rating?

That is what it appears to me by their comment under the trader rating they left you.

Old 12-18-2011, 05:51 PM   #5
Dennis Hultman
And yes, the profanity they left on your trader rating is uncalled for and not acceptable on this site.

Old 12-18-2011, 07:40 PM   #6
Regeneration Reptiles
there was no transaction involved. He thought I was selling a snake, but I was looking for one. I would like it removed.

Old 12-18-2011, 07:41 PM   #7
Regeneration Reptiles
I told him I was looking to buy not selling, and I guess he didn't like that answer

Old 12-18-2011, 07:45 PM   #8
hhmoore
Do you still have the PMs or emails?
If so, please forward them to me

Old 12-18-2011, 08:00 PM   #9
WebSlave
I believe the guy needs to have his knuckles rapped for the abusive message he left there as well.

Old 12-18-2011, 08:04 PM   #10
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regeneration Reptiles View Post
I can make topics, but can't post replys or give feed back. A few months ago some prick harassed me about Amazon tree boas, which I didn't even have for sale and gave me a negative rating. I have a costumer who purchased a snake from me today and would like to give me feedback and can't because of this. If anybody could help me out I'd be greatful. Thanks.
And, btw, I DO hope your original inquiry about this problem wasn't so YOU could post an abusive comment to the other party. That sort of stuff is NOT welcome on this site.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!