For Sale Asst. SMALL (even tiny) food/water bowls for baby geckos and others - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 03-24-2024, 05:56 PM   #1
DragonBrewer
Arrow Asst. SMALL (even tiny) food/water bowls for baby geckos and others

I have several supply ads posted. You can combine from them all. I won't be able to get a shipping estimate until I know all the items you'd like to get. I will look for the cheapest shipping method, of course. You also have the option to pick-up the items if you live near the San Francisco Bay Area. Delivery in that same area may be possible, depending on distance, and I would need gas/toll money.

I am getting over a cold, so I may take a day to reply to inquiries.

I have more pictures available.
-----------------------------------------

70 Silicone baby food and water bowls, “bottle cap” size. Assorted colors. Can be washed in dishwasher, and even briefly boiled.

(Retails $0.72 ea--when buy in bundle)
Asking: $0.50 each, or 10 for $4, or all 70 for $25
---------------------------

9 Small brown water/food bowls. Dishwasher safe. Great for young beardies. Holds up to being used on the warm side of cages (like 85 degrees F). Also dishwasher proof. 3” dia. x 1” tall

1 Small white food/water bowl. Same material as the brown ones, just white and a little bigger. 3” dia. x 1 ¼” tall

Asking: $0.75 each, or all 9 brown bowls for $6, or all 10 bowls for $6.50
---------------------------

2 Small ceramic food/water bowls. Dishwasher safe, glazed ceramic. 2” dia. x ¾” tall. Fairly shallow indent area.

(Retail: $1.99 ea)
Asking: $0.75 each
---------------------

200+ half ounce paper deli cups. These are tall for the size. The package is nearly full.

(Retail: about $4 for a full pack, 250 I think)
Asking: $2 for the whole pack.
--------------------------------

150 lids for 2-ounce deli cups. Mix up your food for a few days, dish up. Put the lids on the cups, and you’re all set for feeding for a bit. Also, good to close up 2oz cups of feeder bugs. 1 unopened sleeve and about half of a second sleeve.

(Retail: $4.40 for new 125 count pack)
Asking: $3 for the full sleeve of 150
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
food bowls, gecko bowls, small bowls