New price order? - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 10-10-2008, 07:41 PM   #151
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
don't think that people will slow down buying animals too much..at least not the die hard herpers!
I know I havent... in the last 2 mos I have purchased 6 corns, 3 BP, 6 leos, 3 beardies, 2 hoggies, 1 Speckled King

I think thats bout it.

Old 10-10-2008, 08:06 PM   #152
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
I know I havent... in the last 2 mos I have purchased 6 corns, 3 BP, 6 leos, 3 beardies, 2 hoggies, 1 Speckled King

I think thats bout it.

I haven't slowed down either...just become more picky as I learn more! The way I am thinking;

Prices have dropped (partly) because of the hobbyist. This is a good time for those that are prepared to get their own breeding stock together to prepare for the next "up" of the economy.

The hobbyist won't stay in long because it's not making money as fast as he dreamed, he had no plan, and no back up finances to tide him over during the "lean" times (but that doesn't mean he won't be back after he sells everything he has now to tide him over during the "lean times) We are in the midst of a "Changing of the Guard" and things have no where to go but UP.

Old 10-10-2008, 08:21 PM   #153
Southern Wolf
Yep.... the only thing listed above that is gonna be pet quaility only is the Speck. She ate her mate lol.... I think that is why the guy was getting rid of her.... kinda ticked him off.

The rest Im working on my breeding stock.

Old 10-11-2008, 03:06 AM   #154
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Funny too, all you ever hear from women, is they just "want a man that's going to be honest, faithful" etc. Then they ask something like that, and you say, "yup, they sure do", and you don't get any for a month.

Probably explains why I'm single more often then not. I don't know how to sugar coat stuff without a good fifteen minutes of serious thinking. By then, they know you're up to something.
I never ask that question therefore he's not abliged to come up with a fitting lie!

Old 10-11-2008, 06:59 AM   #155
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas View Post
I never ask that question therefore he's not abliged to come up with a fitting lie!
Good woman right there. Don't make your man lie to you ladies.

Old 10-11-2008, 11:01 PM   #156
The BoidSmith
Retail Economics 101: Lessons and Strategies of a Recession

http://www.econ.iastate.edu/research...aper_12995.pdf

The first two pages are quite interesting as they deal with consumer attitudes that can be applied all over the board.

Best

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!