For Sale Male Fennec Fox-Extremely tame and used in educational shows - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 03-27-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
Zeus9699
Talking Male Fennec Fox-Extremely tame and used in educational shows

We have decided to part with one of our fennec foxes. This little guy is friendly and has been used in educational programs. He is 3 years old and was bottle fed. He is not a house pet, nor will he be sold as such. He would make a perfect animal for a zoo display or educational facility, as well as a breeder. He has produced babies with our female before. We are only asking $1800 and all the money will go into our non-profit educational facility. Shipping is no problem. Please feel free to call Mark at (313) 819-5719 with any questions.

Name:  Me and Leilani Garden City.jpg
Views: 411
Size:  18.0 KB

Name:  Rocket 2-15-11 #1.JPG
Views: 448
Size:  109.7 KB
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-27-2011, 06:25 PM   #2
jpello15
Hello,

I live in Novi and have been looking for a pet fennec fox. If you are unable to find a proper home for him at a zoo or educational facility please contact me. I have experience with several small exotics and have done a great deal of research on fennec foxes.
Thank you,
Julie P.
jpello151@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!