Another joker from West Africa: nice try buddy! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 01-06-2005, 10:06 AM   #21
LotsaPetsGarfHt
Todays mail imagine his problem he needs a control number

Subject: very very urgent
Date: 1/6/2005 8:13:37 A.M. Central Standard Time
Reply To:
To: LotsaPetsGarfHts@aol.com
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:

Sent from the Internet (Details)

Hello John,
many thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
We hope to establish a good and friendly business relationship with you.
I am sorry to inform you that your order have not been shipped and we apologise for any inconvinience.This is because we are having difficulties in collecting the money.
We need the money transfer control number(MTCN) to withdraw money but i promised you that the lizards will leave this evening and we will make sure we give you arrival time so that some one will be in the house to sign and collect lizards.
Hope you get to us with control number now.
Regards
Kimbi

I'm going to act really insulted when he says he can't get the money, and begin acusing him of getting it and not sending the lizards, he'll also gat an earful about my wife staying home from work and the lizards not showing up.undefined

Kimbi,
Control number? I don't know anything about a control number, I just used your test question. How is the weather, answer just beautiful. I have the receipt at work, but what exactly am I looking for? I'll be going there later and I'll look. How many numbers are in it, any letters? I hope you can still get the Uwangi fallenoffi on the plane so I can have them on Friday. How about shipping them anyway since I did wire the money and you will get it eventually? You didn't answer my question either if they're the wrong lizards you will give me a refund right? I have many people coming to see the new lizards at my zoo Saturday, I hope they come on time or there will be a lot of disappointed people. Go ahead just send the Lizards, the money is already there, you should be able to get it today, tell me more about this MTCN number so I can e-mail it right out to you. I already have it planned out My wife is staying home from work Friday to sign for them, then she'll call me to come and get them. I had you send them to my home. I'll tell you what if you go ahead and ship them out today I'll wire another $200.00 in Canadian dollars, and we'll figure out this number thing later.

Thanks,
John

Old 01-07-2005, 10:34 AM   #22
LotsaPetsGarfHt
Kimbis getting worried

Here are the next 2 e-mails from him followed by my response.

Subject: Treat this as a matter of urgency
Date: 1/6/2005 10:23:44 A.M. Central Standard Time
Reply To:
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:

Hi John,
many thanks for your quick response.
We have contacted all western union agencies in our country and they have done the best of their search and the money is not sent.
Just contact the western union office in your country and let them know of this.
The MTCN number is the money transfer control number but we are told in western union that we can pick up money without the MTCN number .We can pick up money using money senders name and secret question and answer but money is not there,so make sure straightened this out as soon as possible else lizards can not leave to night.This is because we will need part of this money to pay for shipping .
I can assure you that the Uwangi fallenoffi are of perfect quality and if you get them and they are not just what you desire,we will make a refund of all your expenditures o.k.Your satisfaction is our pleasure.
Just contact the western union office and let them know that the Receiver cannot receive money that money has not been sent,that they should verify in their office what is going on because it is very urgent.
Find below money transfer details once more;
City of western union location: Bamenda
Name to transfer money to; Kimbi Ernest Musa
Once every thing is sorted out with western union in your country,give us money senders name, Money control number which is 10 digits.and we will pick up money and ship the lizards.
Treat this as a matter of urgency.
Kind regards
Kimbi

Subject: Treat this as a matter of urgency
Date: 1/7/2005 4:36:57 A.M. Central Standard Time
Reply To:
CC:
BCC:
Sent on:

Hi John,

Good day,what happened?You didn't send the money transfer control number,sender's name,country money send from.I have verified from alll the western union offices in my country and they are saying no money was send to KiMBI Ernest Musa.Well I shipped the lizards last night.So give me those information now so that I pay the shipping company because if I don't pay them now they will not deliver the lizards to you.aAs soon as you read this mail,reply with the above informations.You can verify from the Western Union in your country and tell.Here is the addres the money was to be send to

Name:Kimbi Ernest Musa

City:Bamenda

Thanks for undestanding

Kimbi

Kimbi,
I have the number 389174560, I checked with western union you should be able to get the money. I'm going to run down there and check on things in person, I'm also going to send the extra $200.00 Canadian since you did as I asked and sent them.

Thanks,
John

Old 01-07-2005, 10:57 AM   #23
herpetological
At some point you may want to mess with him a little more... Tell him you got the lizards but, they were the wrong ones or they were doa and you want him to immediately refund to you by wire transfer. Tell him if he does, you will trust him enough to send 5,000.00 up front for another shipment. Might be interesting to see if HE can be scammed.???

Old 01-07-2005, 01:01 PM   #24
DAND
You must post some pics of the Uwangi fallenoffi when it comes so we all can all see. (I hope I don't get points for writing that )

It's amazing how stupid these scammers are.

Old 01-07-2005, 01:07 PM   #25
miamireps
The way he is conducting his emails and business, I think he is legit. I might be wrong, but he is very profecsional and seems to know what he is talking about in terms of western union, and the animals.

Old 01-07-2005, 01:37 PM   #26
Suncoast Herpetological
Mike

He is claiming to have six animals in stock ready to ship that don't even exist. How legit can he possibly be?

Old 01-07-2005, 03:58 PM   #27
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamireps
The way he is conducting his emails and business, I think he is legit. I might be wrong, but he is very profecsional and seems to know what he is talking about in terms of western union, and the animals.
Yep, I'd say you might be wrong. I'll break it down for you:

Uwangi fallenoffi

Read it out loud.

U...wang...[The "I" is islent]...fallen...off...[again the "I" is silent]

Old 01-07-2005, 05:09 PM   #28
iqexoticrescue
oh man this was a very intertaining thread i havent laughed so hard in a long time.ask him if he has takini inda boutie

Old 01-07-2005, 05:09 PM   #29
batgrrlx
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND

U...wang...[The "I" is islent]...fallen...off...[again the "I" is silent]
-laughs her pretty little ass off- I just got that! That is BEA-U-TIFUL!

Old 01-07-2005, 05:13 PM   #30
ReptileHQ
after watching this kind of fun, I should have dragged him on as well!

Chris Riedinger

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!