Another joker from West Africa: nice try buddy! - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 01-11-2005, 08:34 AM   #41
iqexoticrescue
now if this dont prove he is a scammer!

he replyed to my e mail here is his answer!Hi
A friend of mine recommended you to me. He told me you . I wish to know if you still need the Takini Inda Boutie female of breeding age i have it and wil give you the female for $400 including shipping fee and vet certificate. The klingon specker and a Isucoffadog.Will cost $$1000 including shipping fee throught Jet-A-PETSHIPPING lINES.ALL YOUR TOATL IS $1500.
BEST REGARDS

im gonna mess with this guy hard!

Old 01-11-2005, 09:09 AM   #42
LotsaPetsGarfHt
Wow Jim those prices are a bargin.....

This idiot is way too easy, he must think he is the best con-man in all of Africa! I got 3 e-mails from him yesterday, here they are with my response.

Hi John,

Thanks for the mail.Iam just from the office of the manager of the Jet-A-Petshipping Lines.Before writting you this mail i also checked with western union and there is no money there.Well he said if i don't get back to him in less than 72hours from now he will deliver the lizards back to me.Jet-A-Petshipping Lines does not require a tracking number,because they deliver to the address you gave them.The lizards are all in good conditions.Immediately i pay shipping charges you will have the lizards at your door.So please go to the Western Union and see what is the problem.

Here is the address once more

Name:Kimbi Ernest Musa

City:Bamenda

If you send the money using this address i should have collected it by now,but i have checked but there is no money in the western union under the address i gave you.So please understand what Iam telling you.please go there and check what is the problem.

best regards

Hi John,
In addition ,Did you used your name in sending the money or you send someone to go to western and transfer the money if so then give me the senders name.
Kind Regards
Kimbi

Hi John,
Thanks for the mail.Well as I told you in my previous mail,you need to go to the western un ion yourself and verify .You need to be fast because I want that the Uwangi fallinoffi be deliver to the address you gave,you don't need to bother about anything,I ship the Uwangi fallinoffi with a caresheet.Moreover the shipping company takes care of it on its way to you,feeding,health and live arrival guaranteed.So contact the western union and then you will know what Imean.Go there and verify if you send thev money to this address Name:Kimbi Ernest Musa
Coutry:Cameroon.
Also verify if the money was transfered to the address and which sender's name did they used.
Please explain things to your wife.So go there and verify and they did not send the money ask them to send it now.Immediately I receive the money and pay shipping charges ,you will receive the Uwangi fallinoffi in less than 5hours to address you gave me.
Best Regards
Kimbi

Kimbi,
Thanks for getting back to me, but I have to be honest with you, I have never heard of Jet-A-Pet Shipping Lines, and I never heard of a freight company in this day and age that didn't have some kind of tracking system. Are you trying to con me? If you could get me a phone number over here so I can call and check on the lizards I would feel better about all of this. I'm telling you, if I find out you have the money and I don't get the lizards, it will not be pleasent

I will go to Western Union this morning and check on the money again, the other day they said it hadn't been picked up yet, I don't know why you don't have it. I sent it per your instructions, myself, John Browns the name "ask me again and I'll knock you down" (a little humor).

My wife says you should have paid the shipping, and released the lizards to us since I have sent you $700.00 Canadian, she's just really mad because she had to stay home, missed work, lost pay, and had to deal with all the upset people at the zoo Saturday. I've been hearing about it all week too, and its getting old.

John

Old 01-11-2005, 09:42 AM   #43
ReptileHQ
sending you a caresheet now!!

In all honesty, I wonder if this moron has ever scammed anyone over here? I wouldn't doubt it....

Chris Riedinger

Old 01-11-2005, 01:04 PM   #44
herpetological
This is too funny. Try this one...Tell him that due to a number of cases of fraud with persons named Kimbi, Western Union is refusing to release funds to anyone of this name. He has to have someone go there without him...They must have I.D. to pick up the money. When the person comes back and tells him there is no money you can tell him that Western Union says they released it to the person he sent. Then, he'll think that the person he sent has the money and is scamming him???

Old 01-11-2005, 01:50 PM   #45
RyanT
I wonder why he never even replied to me after I responded to his original message about having the Southern Copperhead. He's obviously very zealous about this stuff. What's wrong with me that I can't be BS'd and led on too?

Old 01-11-2005, 03:38 PM   #46
Jungle Gems
Ryan...

...he probably hasn't responded to you because you requested an animal that actually exists! Try asking him if he has any Assicus clownii... I bet he has hundreds just waiting to be sent to your door via Jet-A-Petshipping.

Jennifer Webb
(Jungle Gems)

Old 01-11-2005, 03:49 PM   #47
iqexoticrescue
more from kimba

i sent him this Hi' Im very interisted in buying all 3. WOW A female takini inda boutie for
only $400 are you sure? normally they wholesale for $5000 or more. Are you
sure it's not a MALE takini inda boutie? There are plenty out in california
if i wanted a male and they are cheap. Are you sure its a female takini inda
boutie? They are kinda rare! What color is the takini inda boutie? How long
is the klingon specker? Is the isucoffadog swallowing ? being an expert on
takini inda boutie im sure it is a great looking female.
and he replied Hello,
I made a mistake in the price,I wanted to write but $4000 but since other customers were disturbing me,I wrote but $400,the female takini inda boutie cost but $4000 including shipping fee and vet certificates,all my birds are vet examined .So please how many do you need so that I can tell you the grand total,sorry for the wrong price,you know how most buyers disturbe.
Thanks
now he's trying to be a bird dealer lol now he is ritzpets@lycos.com

Old 01-12-2005, 02:00 AM   #48
Lloyd Heilbrunn
I'd tell him Western Union is telling you that their normal tracking check indicated the $$ were delivered, but that they would do an in depth check for a $50. Request he Paypal you the cost because you are worrried the mistake was at his end

Old 01-12-2005, 09:39 AM   #49
LotsaPetsGarfHt
This is too much fun, look for a price reduction on the takini inda boutie!

Here's todays e-mail and my response, I think he treats his customers wrong, how can you quote $400.00 on an animal and the ask $4000.00, I'm so embarassed he's treating my friend like that!

Hi John,
Good day.I am telling you the truth,the western union people told me that the money is not there,as you asked,the Jet-A-Petshipping lines does not require any tracking number,they deliver to address you gave them.It's the only shipping company that we can rely on.Please scan the receipt the people in western union gave you and send it to me now.You don't need to worry about anything,the lizards are all in perfect conditions.Immediately I receive the money,the lizards will be deliver to you at your door.Please you need to go to the western union and present this address to them if the money was transfered to it and why is it that the western union people in Cameroon are saying that there is no money under this address .
First Name;Kimbi Ernest
Last Name;Musa
You need to go there now and verify the information and give me the right details so that I pay the shipping company so that they can deliver these lizards to you now.Please tell your wife that she should be patient.After you receive these 6lizards,I will send you 2females again so that you are fully satisfieds.I want to establish a good friendly business relationship with you.You will not regret doing business with me.This I promise you.
So go and check with the western union.
Kind Regards
Kimbi

Kimbi Kimbi Kimbi,
I checked at Western Union, the problem is the money was sent using the wrong Country code. They have to send it back to me and I need to resend it today. I was really upset with them, since they are costing me money, and I can't get my Uwangi fallenoffi. I do really need a contact number for Jet-a-pet shipping lines so I can check on the lizards, they must have a telephone number over here, other wise how would I contact them if I wanted to use their services to ship something? I would also like a copy of the care sheet that you sent with the lizards, because if its not the right care sheet, they might be dead by now, and I'm not paying for dead lizards. As a matter of fact if I'm not going to send the money out again until I see a copy of the care sheet.
I'm also disturbed at how you treat my friend, why do you embarrass me? You quote him $400.00 on the female takini inda boutie then you tell him its $4000.00? That's just not right, 10 times the original price you quoted, I'm sorry but that's bad business.
I didn't know you had a klingon specker, I would really like to see it, could you e-mail me a photo of you holding your klingon specker, I'd also like to see a photo of you isucoffadog, those are both very rare birds!

So email me a copy of the care sheet so I can resend the money, and I can get my lizards, I hope they are all right. My wife is still really mad, and you will be hearing from her.

John

Old 01-12-2005, 10:50 AM   #50
Lindsay
Lol

John,
you've triggerred a 70's flashback to:
The Lazlo Letters:The Amazing, Real-Life, Actual Correspondence of Lazlo Toth, American. by Don Novello.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!