Another joker from West Africa: nice try buddy! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 01-16-2005, 09:39 AM   #71
iqexoticrescue
The mistery person revieled

I got a reply here it is
Hi,

Good day.Sent the money through the Western Union Money Transfer using the address below.

Name:Nama Mercy Monah

City:Bamenda

The test question of the money transfer should be
What is my name?
Answer
Mercy

That is all thewestern union requires to send momey.Western Union is the fastest to receive and send money.
When you send the money,you send me back the money transfer
informations.Don't forget to send your full address and contact
number so that in the course of shipping,we can talk in greater
details.Immediately I receive the money,I will ship the birds to you.

I care
Mercy

i think this might be a different person perhaps his girlfriend? anyway if anyone wants in on the fun this ones e mail is ritzpets@lycos.com
im gonna send the "money" today and see what fun we can get into

Old 01-16-2005, 09:52 AM   #72
iqexoticrescue
Talking

here is what i sent to him
ok its done i sent $10,000 dollars us to the western union address but they told me that you will have to come down to the office and get your picture takin and give fingerprints so you can get the money. I think that they suspect that we are drug dealers lol. well anyway go to the office and give them this conformation code 666902134 when can i expect my birds? can you send me a picture of you and the isucoffadog swallowing? Being a bird expert you know that the isucoffadog swells up and gets very red and messy when its swallowing. Will this be a problem durring shipping?What if you stop swallowing? Ive heard that they will bite and become dangerous if you stop swallowing? Is this true?
----- Original Message -----
anxiously waiting the reply to this one lol

Old 01-16-2005, 03:02 PM   #73
iqexoticrescue
the reply
Hi,

THANS FOR THE MAIL.GIVE ME THE NAMES YOU USED IN SENDING THE MONEY SO THAT I CAN COLLECT THE MONEY AND SHIP THE BIRDS TO YOU AND GIVER YOU THE ARRIVAL TIME.ALSO SEND ME YOUR FULLL ADDRESSS.

I CARE

ok its time to see just how dumb these assjacks really are im gonna tell him my name is sadam osama hussen and i live at abu garcia federal pen see what he makes of that lol

Old 01-17-2005, 08:42 AM   #74
iqexoticrescue
here is the reply now this looks a little familiar where have i seen this b4
Hi ,
Good day.I have contacted all western union agencies in our country and they have done the best of their search and the money is not sent.
Just contact the western union office in your country and let them know of this.
The MTCN number is the money transfer control number but we are told in western union that we can pick up money without the MTCN number .I can pick up money using money senders name and secret question and answer but money is not there,so make sure straightened this out as soon as possible else Birds can not leave to your destination.This is because we will need part of this money to pay for shipping .
I can assure you that the Birds are of perfect quality .Just contact the western union office and let them know that the Receiver cannot receive money that money has not been sent,that they should verify in their office what is going on because it is very urgent.
Find below money transfer details once more;
City of western union location: Bamenda
Name to transfer money to; Nama Mercy Monah
Once every thing is sorted out with western union in your country,give us money senders name, Money control number which is 10 digits.and we will pick up money and ship the Birds.After you verify everything scan the Western Union Receipt and send to me.
Treat this as a matter of urgency.
Kind regards
Mercy

i wonder what the western union people thought of when he told them the sender was sadam osama hussen address 13200 abu garcia,south florida lol

Old 01-17-2005, 09:23 AM   #75
LotsaPetsGarfHt
Its Monday!!!!!

Good morning everybody, I had another e-mail from Kimbi this morning, below is his last two e-mails and my reply. I needed a few days off of this, and now since he's so intent on scamming me I have to continue to mess with this idiot as much and as long as I can.

Hi John,
Unfortunately,the lizards were delivered back to me this morning .So I will ship you new ones after i receive the money through Western money transfer using this address
First Name:Kimbi Ernest
Last Name:Musa
City:Bamenda
Here is my number:+2377362471
Don't forget to dial the number with the plus.I will add two young females Uwangi fallenoffi to the six I will ship to you as I told you.So you can go now and make the transfer and mail me back transfer details.When I ship the lizards again I will send you the JAPSL tracking number so that you can easily go there and get them if you like.I am not still sending but the six I ship the other time,I am sending but another six plus two,that is I will be sending now but 8 lizards.The two are just to compasate you for any inconvinience.
Best Regards
Kimbi

Hi John,

How was your week end?I hope it was good .I was not able to get you this week end because I had to acquire a certain document from the ministry of livestock,fisheries and animal husbandry.So what do we do about the lizards at this juncture,it will be more fast if you can send the money for me to ship now and give you tracking information.

Take care of the family

Kimbi

Kimbi,
I just got back from Mexico, It has been very cold and snowy here, and I had a chance to get away for a long weekend so I went.
I'm going to go to Western Union tomorrow, I need today to get caught up on things. I was wondering I have all those Canadian Dollars, about $3000.00, and I can't use them here or exchange them easily. If I wired them all to you could you take out your $500.00, and wire the rest back in American Dollars? I hope you can help me out since I won't be going back to Canada for awhile.
I await your answer, and will wire transfer the money tomorrow morning either way so you can ship the Uwangi fallenoffi.

Cheers,
John

Old 01-18-2005, 01:42 PM   #76
freezeframeplus
This is a great thread to follow! I shared it with my husband, and he loved it and loughed so hard with me. Thanks for all of you who put time to do this . Keep up the good work LOL

Priscilla Neergaard

Old 01-19-2005, 09:45 AM   #77
LotsaPetsGarfHt
We aim to please and its fun too!

I'm glad someone has found this thread worth following! I got an answer to my last e-mail where I asked If I could send $3000.00 Canadian and heve him deduct his $500.00 and send the rest back in American dollars. Her it is:

No Probs Thats it, Just No Probs

I'm going to send him another Bullshot e-mail, and see how he responds.

Old 01-19-2005, 10:02 AM   #78
LotsaPetsGarfHt
Heres the e-mail I sent if I wasn't so sick I'd be full of it....

Kimbi,
I am very sorry I have not been able to send the money, since I got back from Mexico last weekend, all I can do is sit on the toilet, it seems I have some kind of dysentery. I went to he doctor, and he said the usual, stay home, drink lots of fluids, and get lots of rest. I tried to go yesterday, but only got a couple of hundred feet from home and had to hurry back before I had an accident. This is serious stuff. I am better today so I'll try again later.
How about sending me that photo of you holding Uwangi fallenoffi? I'm still so excited about getting them, I can't wait. We're going to have a special viewing the first day, I'm going to have the newspapers and television stations there, the mayor, and some other special people. I can see it now the Mayor holding Uwangi fallenoffi, in the newspaper, and on TV. This will be a major event!
How did your collecting trip go, I remember you were going collecting, what did you get. Maybe we can work up a big enough order that you won't have to wire any money back. I could still use some Mambas, Gabon Vipers, and some other things if you collected any. just let me know, I'll be trying to get to Western union later.

Cheers,
John

I wonder if this butt plug is on to me yet

Old 01-19-2005, 09:12 PM   #79
snakegetters
I have a wicked idea. Somebody should take my funny parody caresheet I wrote about the Uwangi, dress it up a bit more to be less obviously a joke to somebody who doesn't speak English too well, and send it to this scammer expressing concern that he should have the right caresheet for these rare animals he has. Write up some more totally screwy caresheets for both real and fictitious animals as well, and send those along too.

Watch scammer start sending out these "caresheets" to people he's trying to scam. This might not last too long but it will be funny as hell and might warn off some potential victims.

Old 01-22-2005, 09:04 AM   #80
MustangCSA
This is awesome, funniest thing I have read in a long time. Me and my girlfriend enjoyed it very much. Any updates yet?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!