My Free Snakes from Dennis1 - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2005, 07:56 PM   #21
The BoidSmith
It's not in my immediate plans to delete any posts on this thread. There's no doubt that by remaining for a while for everyone to see they will serve a purpose.

Regards.

Old 10-27-2005, 10:09 PM   #22
critical bill
So whats the story Dennis? Is Karen getting those snakes or what?

Old 10-28-2005, 12:18 AM   #23
The BoidSmith
Dennis,

We might have disagreed with Chuck in the past. But IMHO he asked a valid question that deserves a valid answer. What's the status of that deal? If you refuse to answer maybe Karen can update us. Entering even a verbal agreement is a serious issue. It's one person's word and credibility that are at stake.

Regards.

Old 10-28-2005, 08:28 AM   #24
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
Dennis,
Entering even a verbal agreement is a serious issue. It's one person's word and credibility that are at stake.

Regards.
I agree with you Dan
And i really tried to make it work on this thread
Maybe i will try again in the future on a different deal...With your permission of course?

Old 10-28-2005, 09:45 AM   #25
Sasheena
But Dennis, what is the status of THIS transaction. Ignore all the fluff and detractors and focus ONLY on THIS transaction... THIS is the place to do that. I want to see the conclusion of this transaction.

Old 10-28-2005, 09:59 AM   #26
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasheena
But Dennis, what is the status of THIS transaction. Ignore all the fluff and detractors and focus ONLY on THIS transaction... THIS is the place to do that. I want to see the conclusion of this transaction.
I hope you can understand that i have tried to do this transaction on this forum
As it was my idea to have it here
And on this thread there is B.S. that i will lend no credibilty to
But i will most likely try again with some other snakes that i want to get rid of
Hopefully that thread will be more Hospitable and without the Unpleasentries that i have seen on this one
If karen wants to update this thread thats her perogitive and i would not be disapointed if she did

Old 10-28-2005, 10:04 AM   #27
Chris@TSE
If any real effort was being made to ship these snakes it would have happened by now......

Perhaps people would be more hospitable if you were to actually follow through.... Just a suggestion. Good luck Dennis.

Old 10-28-2005, 10:12 AM   #28
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
I hope you can understand that i have tried to do this transaction on this forum
As it was my idea to have it here
And on this thread there is B.S. that i will lend no credibilty to
But i will most likely try again with some other snakes that i want to get rid of
Hopefully that thread will be more Hospitable and without the Unpleasentries that i have seen on this one
If karen wants to update this thread thats her perogitive and i would not be disapointed if she did
Dennis, all people want is a straight answer from you. All of the other people's "talk" would end if you would just answer.....are you actually shipping the snakes or not? You are the one removing your own "credibility" by avoiding the questions....and avoiding shipping the snakes.

Old 10-28-2005, 10:25 AM   #29
Dennis1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Dennis, all people want is a straight answer from you. All of the other people's "talk" would end if you would just answer.....are you actually shipping the snakes or not? You are the one removing your own "credibility" by avoiding the questions....and avoiding shipping the snakes.
And i have already answered this question.

As far as an update on the transaction I cannot in good conscience give one untill the B.S. that has no bearing on this transaction is removed from this thread

Old 10-28-2005, 02:08 PM   #30
The BoidSmith
Quote:
As far as an update on the transaction I cannot in good conscience give one untill the B.S. that has no bearing on this transaction is removed from this thread
Dennis,

In my opinion whatever one posts (or does not for that matter) actually reflects on how that person handles himself/herself in his/her private transactions. I'm not expecting from anyone to have two different personalities, and post differently in here than they would actually behave in real life. If at all, those that posted what you don't like should be the ones asking for those posts to be removed. None of them have asked for it so far so I would have to assume they feel comfortable with what they manifested in here. Besides it is my understanding that the snakes have not been shipped, if not we would have heard from Karen already. If you don't want to state why that's entirely up to you. There have been a lot of shippings and good transactions during the past few weeks that were posted in the BOI.

Regards.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread